A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:19:27 pm
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bengazi!!!  (Read 92605 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2015, 12:06:27 am »

Maybe Guido is hoping Hilary is concealing nude photos of herself and they will be revealed with a new email dump?

Ok, maybe I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2015, 12:36:46 pm »

Maybe Guido is hoping Hilary is concealing nude photos of herself and they will be revealed with a new email dump?

Kill that image with fire
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #167 on: March 06, 2015, 04:07:21 pm »

Kill that image with fire

I am close to nuking myself from orbit, just to make sure....

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2015, 04:08:28 pm »

If guido911 is upset and thinks that she is hiding something but then is supporting the government hiding them as well, then he is a hypocrite.

GOOD GRIEF. It is not me that is slamming Hillary. It's her own words and allies doing so. Get a hold of yourself, medicate maybe.

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2015, 08:30:01 am »

The Clintons are power.  

She is bullet-proof.
This is like throwing rocks at Superman.

There is more money and influence backing Hillary than any candidate in history.  The election is bought and paid for.  

The only reason she has not announced her candidacy officially yet, is to give Warren, and any other competition, an opportunity to flair-out.  

The Republicans will field a list of experimental candidates this election and observe, without waisting too much energy.

Hillary's tests will come once she is in office, and I think she will be a good president, because she values commerce, and like her husband, is good at pacifying the emotional while not impeding the productive.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2015, 04:16:48 pm »

Well, Sir Edmund Hillary said some of the emails from her personal account were "personal", and have apparently been destroyed. I am certain we should just take her word for it, because if Bush did that I am sure we would all trust him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W33iveUy-v8[/youtube]

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #171 on: March 10, 2015, 04:19:12 pm »

Well, Sir Edmund Hillary said some of the emails from her personal account were "personal", and have apparently been destroyed. I am certain we should just take her word for it, because if Bush did that I am sure we would all trust him.

And somehow you have deluded yourself into thinking he didn't do that - and exponentially more...

This whole thing is just more RWRE intellectual dishonesty.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2015, 06:27:00 pm »

Saw this pic on Drudge. shuddering, reaching for Zofran.

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2015, 02:32:48 pm »

She handed over the emails in paper form (about 3 trees worth) instead of native format on a thumb drive.  The printed documents did not contain full header information.
This is going to drive the Republicans crazy, because there is legal precedents requiring "native format" for electronic documents. 
Of course she knows that.  It's a marvelous trap!  If they were smart, they would be watching the other hand.

Republicans are no more than flies for the Clintons, it's the growing support for Democratic challengers that she is concerned about.  It would be very unwise to mount a resistance. They are the party, and will have more corporate and special interest backing than any candidate(s) in history.  If the liberal fringe begins to quiver, they will be mowed down.  Warren, the proggies, and even Obama are in her web, and best not make too much movement.

The Clintons are not going to let what happened last time happen again, and I think that will be a victory for everyone.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2015, 02:58:52 pm »

Drudge is having a feeding frenzy over this. This is a hilarious blog post.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/03/11/john-kerry-tom-cottons-right-were-not-negotiating-a-legally-binding-deal-with-iran/

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2015, 05:33:28 pm »

Periods of prolonged silence replaced with jackassedness bursts. Sir Edmund's recent tweet.

"GOP letter to Iranian clerics undermines American leadership. No one considering running for commander-in-chief should be signing on."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqSD4aRDMiI[/youtube]
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 05:35:49 pm by guido911 » Logged

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #176 on: March 12, 2015, 11:17:26 am »

Saw this pic on Drudge. shuddering, reaching for Zofran.

That's the look she gives Chris Hayes and Lawrence O'Donnell when they aren't praising her and she threatens to spank them.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #177 on: March 12, 2015, 12:59:04 pm »

That's the look she gives Chris Hayes and Lawrence O'Donnell when they aren't praising her and she threatens to spank them.

Sounds like a possible "Itchy and Scratchy" bit....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #178 on: March 12, 2015, 10:38:01 pm »

TulsaMoon
Civic Leader

« Reply #179 on: March 13, 2015, 08:51:39 am »

Government procedure is for her to have signed an agreement under oath when she began her work at the State Department requiring her to safeguard classified records, and another agreement under oath when she ended her work that she had returned all records to the government. All records, not just classified information.

Failing to secure classified secrets in a government-approved facility or moving them to a non-secure facility outside the government’s control is a misdemeanor, punishable by a hefty fine and a year in jail. Using a false email address that gives the clear impression that the user is not using a government server when she is, or one that creates the false impression that the emailer is using a government server when she is not, is also a felony.

Will the Department of Justice prosecute Clinton for retaining 48 months of classified records on her personal server after she left office, as it did Gen. David Petraeus, who kept 15 months of classified records in a desk drawer in his home after he left office?

Broom  > Sweep > Rug

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org