A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:36:23 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Costco  (Read 24157 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2017, 08:49:59 am »

We got the big $100 plan... has been very marginal so far.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2017, 09:29:14 pm »

I checked at the Costco booth at the Home & Garden Show tonight.  Prices are going up in June. Until then, renew at last year's prices.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2017, 07:25:31 pm »

I checked at the Costco booth at the Home & Garden Show tonight.  Prices are going up in June. Until then, renew at last year's prices.

They told me it would be the higher price now...  maybe my membership expires in June...can't remember.  Definitely backing down to the cheaper plan if I keep it at all.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2017, 10:00:40 am »

How quickly the tide turns.   There was so much excitement and anticipation for Costco finally coming to town..
One year later:  meh.

Also, I'm really super excited about REI finally coming to town.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2017, 12:37:28 pm »

How quickly the tide turns.   There was so much excitement and anticipation for Costco finally coming to town..
One year later:  meh.

Also, I'm really super excited about REI finally coming to town.

I am not against them at all...I really like the meat and produce, and just bought a mattress for the guest bedroom there that is really very nice.  It just hasn't lived up to the hype and "overbuilt" expectations...

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2017, 09:53:55 am »

Also got my renewal notice. I did the executive membership that gets you a percentage back at renewal time. I like Costco, recently bought a TV and laptop there, but now that I'm an uppity midtowner it's a bit out of the way.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org