A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:52:41 pm
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T-Dub  (Read 8627 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« on: April 22, 2014, 08:58:53 am »

OK here is the new thread for the most advertised Candidate in Oklahoma. And this is a special invite that I received in the mail yesterday. Maybe you got one too. Thursday Night at the Green Country Event Center. Formally the Garnett Road Church of Christ building at 12000 E 31st St. You can join T-Dub and special guest Sarah Palin for a wonderful evening of speeches and maybe a meet and greet with the one time Veep Candidate.
Two other Senators will be there also but "Meh" who wants to see them. Here is your link to the RSVP page. Be quick. I'm sure seats are limited for this affair.

http://www.twshannon.com/rsvp/

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 09:09:35 am »

OK here is the new thread for the most advertised Candidate in Oklahoma. And this is a special invite that I received in the mail yesterday. Maybe you got one too. Thursday Night at the Green Country Event Center. Formally the Garnett Road Church of Christ building at 12000 E 31st St. You can join T-Dub and special guest Sarah Palin for a wonderful evening of speeches and maybe a meet and greet with the one time Veep Candidate.
Two other Senators will be there also but "Meh" who wants to see them. Here is your link to the RSVP page. Be quick. I'm sure seats are limited for this affair.

http://www.twshannon.com/rsvp/

That's a whole lot of stupid for just one room.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 09:31:32 am »

She's a sight not sound type of Speaker. More of a poster not soundbite kind of Politician.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 09:48:03 am »

They've got a large quantity of die-hards who eat their loaves and fish though.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 12:22:34 pm »

Will Shannon Tweed be there? She was one of my favorite Playboy models.

Power is nothing till you use it.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 02:37:44 pm »

I'll check with Gene.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 03:22:17 pm »

With a tongue like his, I bet she walks around with a smile on her face 24/7.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 08:48:40 pm »

Not too shabby.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000238/?ref_=nv_sr_1

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 09:43:58 pm »

I will be heading down there. I'll make a $50.00 donation to the campaign in the name of Tulsa Now.  Tongue

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 10:55:45 pm »

I will be heading down there. I'll make a $50.00 donation to the campaign in the name of Tulsa Now.  Tongue

Somehow, I thought you were smarter than that....  well, I guess even I can't be always right....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 09:16:28 pm »

From facebook:

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 10:35:18 pm »

Local news coverage pics:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/gallery/news/photo-gallery-palin-cruz-stump-for-t-w-shannon/collection_2c5781b8-cc2c-11e3-996d-0017a43b2370.html

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2014, 07:31:12 am »

She looked Fabulous in her glittery OU shirt. At least she picked the right University to represent. She also looked quite Tina Fey-ish.  Roll Eyes

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2014, 07:37:36 am »

She looked Fabulous in her glittery OU shirt. At least she picked the right University to represent. She also looked quite Tina Fey-ish.  Roll Eyes

Four times.  Cruz had to remind her she was not in Ohio four times.

I'd like to think Shannon's associating himself with these folks in order to win and then he'll be reasonable in office.

I figure Oklahoma will have some more things to be made fun of once he takes office.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2014, 08:18:15 am »

Four times.  Cruz had to remind her she was not in Ohio four times.

I'd like to think Shannon's associating himself with these folks in order to win and then he'll be reasonable in office.

I figure Oklahoma will have some more things to be made fun of once he takes office.

Shannon and Inhofe...sittin' in a tree....

Just to put a little reality into this topic - unrelated, but topical - lets look at the latest info about Hannity and Ilk....  Hey, that has a better ring to it than Hannity and Colmes ever did!!!  (Sorry, Arby's - I actually enjoy your roast beef sandwich once in a while - since it's "pre-digested", it doesn't cause heartburn like some foods....)

http://news.yahoo.com/jon-stewart-skewers-sean-hannity-youre-arbys-news-123652531.html

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org