A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:35:17 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife is running for City Council  (Read 12781 times)
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2014, 11:27:31 am »

Maybe because we were commenting on all the attack ads (in general) from the Republicans; one stated that he was 'a lifetime member of the NRA'.

Here, have an AR-15 that fires baby eagles dressed like Jesus:

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2014, 07:37:21 pm »

My wife got 45% of the vote and now has a runoff against the incumbent in November.

The incumbent got 28% of the vote in a three way race.

The campaign will start back up again in September. If any of you would like to help knock on doors, deliver yard signs, or make some phone calls, please let me know. If any of you live in her district or know anyone who lives in the district, she would love to talk to you about what issues are important to you. 

Here is her website...http://americaforcouncil.com/

Power is nothing till you use it.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2014, 12:29:43 pm »

Anybody want a yard sign?

Power is nothing till you use it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org