A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:25:37 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Late Night  (Read 17093 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2014, 09:34:32 am »

What is Re: and the meaning or use of it to change a Topic name?

Sorry to be internet ignorant but I don't get it. Did I name this topic incorrectly? and to who's opinion?

Re: is short for (Re)ply on the internet.  In other places it more typically refers to (Re)ference

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2014, 09:36:55 am »

Oh.  Grin

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2014, 09:48:53 am »

Re: is short for (Re)ply on the internet.  In other places it more typically refers to (Re)ference

I always thought it was (re)ply or (re)garding.

or (re)insurance, like General Re
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2014, 01:14:51 pm »

I know that you guy's would like this. Are we still considered the Heartland?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2602498/Rush-Limbaugh-claims-CBSs-choice-Stephen-Colbert-war-heartland-America.html

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 01:36:12 pm »

Rush is (re)volting?
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2014, 02:52:35 pm »

Rush is (re)volting?

Yes?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

guido911
T-Town Elder

Re:
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2014, 12:04:41 am »

17 times? Wow. I guess he's hardly ever been "in character" I suppose...But then again, this probably adds to that number.

https://screen.yahoo.com/ambiguously-gay-duo-ice-monster-000000894.html
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 12:20:38 am by guido911 » Logged

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2014, 03:09:49 pm »

I don't have a problem with Stewart or Colbert, I have a problem with people that have based their voting for any political office based on what either of them have to say, without looking at any other information about the candidates from any other sources.

Also, Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, Drudge, etc - since they are just "entertainment", according to them.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2014, 07:53:32 pm »

Also, Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, Drudge, etc - since they are just "entertainment", according to them.

I thought they were the chief "infotainment" stars, along with the members of MSNBC?
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2014, 08:37:56 am »

So now Craig Ferguson is retiring from his show on CBS. Anyone see that one coming after they gave Dave's show to Stephen C?  Roll Eyes

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2014, 08:48:23 am »

So now Craig Ferguson is retiring from his show on CBS. Anyone see that one coming after they gave Dave's show to Stephen C?  Roll Eyes

Craig didn't have quite the same following as Colbert.

On the same token, I watched him last night with Valerie Bertinelli on.  She's still quite the little hottie.  Even at 54.

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2014, 10:01:00 am »

Craig didn't have quite the same following as Colbert.

On the same token, I watched him last night with Valerie Bertinelli on.  She's still quite the little hottie.  Even at 54.

I have had a lifetime crush on her since she hit it big as a teenager. She has since remarried after her long time divorce from Eddie Van Halen. I mean really. How would you compare to that?

And yes. Just like Marie Osmond. She is still smokin hot.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2014, 10:12:29 am »

I can just hear Don Imus now:

“There’s a couple of smoking hot MILF’s right there!"

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2014, 12:36:57 pm »

Apparently he had already talked to the producers about leaving months before Dave did, but they asked him to stick it out until the end of the year.

Apparently Craig gets an 8 figure payout because they didn't offer him Dave's spot though.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2014, 01:21:13 pm »

Apparently Craig gets an 8 figure payout because they didn't offer him Dave's spot though.

That poor bastard
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org