A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 08:38:09 pm
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Presidential Campaign  (Read 140741 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #360 on: May 06, 2015, 09:27:45 am »

When I win the lottery I will be a better person. I won't know any of ya'll.

Power is nothing till you use it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #361 on: May 08, 2015, 07:48:01 am »

This could even help sauer and breadhead...  attitude adjustment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #362 on: May 26, 2015, 08:17:34 am »

So, now the conservatives are getting their panties in a wad because liberals are not getting their panties in a wad about Hillary's arms dealing connections.

Who cares!  This is what our country was founded on.  The Clintons are better at it, and more supportive of it.  Bush was not a dealmaker.  He was not a business man. He was too simple.   Get over it.

When Bill was in office, there was more trade, more energy, and less poverty, because the Clinton doctrine is one of commerce above all.  Commerce that requires dealmaking, compromise, and yes, sometimes favorism.

Even though Hillary hasn't driven a car, been to a grocery store, or paid for a meal in almost 30 years, her (and Bill's) understanding of capitalism is still intact.  The Clintons are not liberal ideologues.  They need power, and understand that the best way to power is through the promotion of commerce. 

When asked, even liberals have a hard time listing any accomplishments she is responsible for as Secretary of State.  Bullshit!  As this report shows, she pumped $165 billion dollars DIRECTLY into the US economy in 3 years.  Now that deserves a bumpersticker.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #363 on: June 03, 2015, 09:44:38 pm »

After George W Bush giving the German Chancellor a massage while he was drunk at a state dinner a few years ago, I kinda thought we had reached a "peak" of sorts....

But no, the son of a Communist revolutionary whose daddy fought with Castro in Cuba - against the US - now thinks it is appropriate to take a cheesy cheap shot at Biden during his time of mourning.  Well, at least it is consistent with the MurdochianWorld psycho-babble BS nonsense....  He might just make a good President after all....he will at least be in alignment for the way half the country is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/03/ted-cruz-joe-biden_n_7507284.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #364 on: June 04, 2015, 03:32:42 pm »

Yosemite Rick is in.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #365 on: June 04, 2015, 07:11:08 pm »

The clown car is running amok!

However, while insisting he doesn't advocate "nation-building," Rubio seemed to define his policy as exactly that.

"It’s not nation-building. We are assisting them in building their nation," Rubio said of his vision for Iraq.

Derp.

http://www.businessinsider.com/marco-rubios-confusing-comment-about-iraq-nation-building-2015-6#ixzz3c95gGJeo

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #366 on: June 04, 2015, 08:27:28 pm »

The term: “Big lump of maggot sh!t” comes to mind when I look at the bulk of the GOP field.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #367 on: June 04, 2015, 08:58:33 pm »

The term: “Big lump of maggot sh!t” comes to mind when I look at the bulk of the GOP field.

The whole quote "It's not nation-building.  We are assisting them in building their nation".  I was dumbfounded.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #368 on: June 04, 2015, 09:10:45 pm »

Well, Baby Bush declared it was already done - "Mission Accomplished".

Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney both assured us that the 450,000 man Iraqi army that we spent over a trillion dollars training and outfitting would the the "star" of the middle-east.

Colin Powell was ashamed to have been associated with the clown show.  He is the only one who was both right and honest about the situation once he got free of the "entanglements".

And now the recent clowns are making the mouthing sounds of how bad "low wages" are for the middle class.  And we need to get back into Iraq, since just a little bit more effort can only end in success!!  Half the people in this country believe these dipsticks.  There is no hope...all is lost...despair and ruination is at hand!!

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #369 on: June 04, 2015, 10:26:40 pm »

So why is it there is so much effort to disenfranchise people in this country??  Well, that's the Republicontin thing.

I think Hillary just stepped it up a notch - make it so people are automatically registered to vote.  Unless they opt out.  Who woulda thought that a politician would advocate something that makes sense.  Kind of like how you don't have to opt in to have 'free speech'.  Or freedom of religion.  You can opt out of those if you choose - just don't exercise them.  Why would voting be any different??

If you are over 18 and a citizen you are registered.  Brilliant.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #370 on: November 03, 2015, 04:19:18 pm »

Even FOX news is looking at the GOP runners like they're retarded.

Has anyone read anything about any GOP candidate lately and thought, "That's our next president."?

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #371 on: November 03, 2015, 04:35:10 pm »

Even FOX news is looking at the GOP runners like they're retarded.

Has anyone read anything about any GOP candidate lately and thought, "That's our next president."?

I may not agree with them policy wise or want to vote for them, but Kasich, Rubio, and to a lesser extent Bush seem like intelligent, serious and honest candidates that want the best for the country. Christy too, but his temperament is all wrong. He’s just an old school street bully from Jersey. Maybe Paul as well, but his father is such a class A loon and so plainly stupid that I always will be very wary of Rand. And really anyone named “Rand”.

The rest, who are the ones leading in the polls, are freaken loons and liars. It's downright scary.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #372 on: November 03, 2015, 04:46:29 pm »

I may not agree with them policy wise or want to vote for them, but Kasich, Rubio, and to a lesser extent Bush seem like intelligent, serious and honest candidates that want the best for the country. Christy too, but his temperament is all wrong. He’s just an old school street bully from Jersey. Maybe Paul as well, but his father is such a class A loon and so plainly stupid that I always will be very wary of Rand. And really anyone named “Rand”.

The rest, who are the ones leading in the polls, are freaken loons and liars. It's downright scary.

So were any of them "That's our next President."?
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #373 on: November 03, 2015, 05:08:01 pm »

So were any of them "That's our next President."?

I certainly hope not.  There are some that I could understand being elected. There are others that would get me wanting to check into my Canadian citizenship options. See my grandfather was born there and was still a citizen when my dad was born. I may need to be outta here suckas!

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #374 on: November 03, 2015, 10:11:01 pm »

I’m not overly thrilled with any of the “leading” options from either side so far.

I do have to ask, is “Gentle Ben” a loon or liar in your books?  Thus far, I’ve not seen anything which confirms him as a liar.  As far as some of his fundamentalist views, I wouldn’t go so far as “loon”.  My issue with Carson is the same problem I had with Obama: he has very limited leadership experience.  The crazy part is, I can’t figure out the cult of personality surrounding this guy with the conservatives.  He’s not as charismatic as Obama came off in ’08.  Let’s face it, everyone overlooked any limited leadership experience for a guy who was: "so well spoken, such a great orator”.

I have to give Cruz credit for sticking to his guns and following through with campaign promises while pissing off the Republican establishment.  I admire him for that.  There is simply something really creepy about the guy I just can’t stand.  It’s like he’s got a trunk load of bound and gagged cheerleaders.  Just cannot explain what is not right about that guy.

Hillary is no Bill when it comes to campaigning.  I honestly see no way she can win the general election as she is just too polarizing.  She does not exude excitement and she’s got the “No more Bush or Clintons!” thing working against her.

Bernie?  Even less charisma.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org