A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:45:15 am
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Presidential Campaign  (Read 138651 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #285 on: March 20, 2015, 12:53:37 pm »

What do you expect?  President Clinton obviously left a bad taste in her mouth.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #286 on: March 20, 2015, 01:38:46 pm »

Hillary's husband's ex-girlfriend is out giving TED talks now.
http://www.fastcoexist.com/3044038/at-ted-monica-lewinsky-talks-cyberbullying-and-how-she-almost-lost-her-life

Coincidence?

Why can't people see this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drR3V4ZXfrI[/youtube]

I know, "but Bush did this..."

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #287 on: March 20, 2015, 02:53:09 pm »

I had to beat Breadburner to it.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #288 on: March 23, 2015, 11:05:37 am »

Well the community organizer/senator from Tejas has thrown his hat in the ring.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #289 on: March 23, 2015, 11:13:20 am »

And some of the Twitter responses are hilarious as they relate to his campaign slogans.  You can find some here (some are real, but many are pretty funny).

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23tedcruzcampaignslogans&src=typd

Some favorites:

"First Out Of The Clown Car!"
"I'm That Hall Monitor Who Ratted You Out In High School."
"I'm riding to the Whitehouse the Republican way. On a dinosaur."

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #290 on: March 23, 2015, 11:40:40 am »

And some of the Twitter responses are hilarious as they relate to his campaign slogans.  You can find some here (some are real, but many are pretty funny).

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23tedcruzcampaignslogans&src=typd

Some favorites:

"First Out Of The Clown Car!"
"I'm That Hall Monitor Who Ratted You Out In High School."
"I'm riding to the Whitehouse the Republican way. On a dinosaur."

Keep in mind, he's not just a GOP or Texas embarrassment.  He's everyone's embarrassment.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #291 on: March 23, 2015, 11:47:26 am »

Keep in mind, he's not just a GOP or Texas embarrassment.  He's everyone's embarrassment.

Believe me, I know.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #292 on: March 23, 2015, 02:04:56 pm »

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/disturbed-man-tries-to-get-into-white-house

March 22, 2015
Disturbed Man Tries to Get Into White House

By Andy Borowitz
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #293 on: March 23, 2015, 02:15:00 pm »

This ought to be good!!

The Cuban born son of a Castro Communist who actually fought in the Cuban Revolution WITH Fidel Castro!!  Took Mom 9 days from date of birth to get back to Canada from Cuba so she could get a birth certificate for him... a 9 day delay in issuing birth certificate!!  Someone like Israel can win a war in less time than that!!  We all know what she was hiding - as a US citizen she was breaking the law being in Cuba in the first place in 1970!!  

And she says she was born in Delaware...well, I was born in Delaware and I never saw her there.  It is such a small state, there is no way I would have not run into her!!  Anybody can say they were born in Delaware!!  I was born in Montana, and they gave me a birth certificate!

What were they doing in Canada, anyway!  Daddy's cover story is that he was working in the oil industry - but it's much more likely he was doing espionage for the Cuban government!!  He had this big elaborate story constructed about how he didn't like Fidel anymore (despite having killed for him just a few years earlier!) to lull people into a false sense of security that he is just what he is trying to appear to be!  Got his wife to claim to be from Delaware!!  I was born in Utah, and I got a birth certificate from there, so I know how easy it is to fake these kinds of things!

Ever see the show "The Americans" ??  

Can anyone here spell "birther"....??  As Ted has been for many years....

Fact:
Daddy actually DID fight with Castro in the Cuban revolution.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #294 on: March 23, 2015, 03:26:30 pm »

I don't know if I'm ready for the next 19 months.  Is there enough good micro brew in this country to help with my sanity?
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #295 on: March 23, 2015, 04:00:09 pm »

Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley has been damning Hillary faintly.  Looks like he's pushing for the VP seat.

He's a good guy, with the governing experience Hillary needs.  He also works across the isles and could help redeem the VP seat from a position of buffoonery.

The Dems will likely use him to push Warren out by positioning her as more of a fringe element against a moderate democratic background of legitimate candidates.

As for Cruise, he is here for nothing more than target practice.  Behold the lamb. I think the Repubs need someone to work the libs into an orgasmic froth, and I doubt Cruse needed much convincing.

"Go get em, you snowflake in hell!"
"Repeal Obamacare and put the liberal Santa Clause (IRS) to death!" 

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #296 on: March 23, 2015, 05:52:47 pm »

I think the Repubs need someone to work the libs into an orgasmic froth, and I doubt Cruse needed much convincing.

I don't agree.  I think he does more damage to the party than good.  He reminds everyone that a GOP candidate might listen to those nut balls.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #297 on: March 23, 2015, 07:27:50 pm »

Ted's speech writer........

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #298 on: March 23, 2015, 08:26:20 pm »

Haha...now Trump is ginning up the birther argrument on Rafi.  I guess the Donald is equal opportunity.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #299 on: March 23, 2015, 08:28:51 pm »

I don't know if I'm ready for the next 19 months.  Is there enough good micro brew in this country to help with my sanity?

Dude at least you are in Oregon.  And Washington is a relatively short drive once the hops quit drowning out the noise. 

Where’s that doobie smoking emoji when you need one?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org