A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:53:48 pm
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Presidential Campaign  (Read 140791 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2014, 09:18:58 pm »

The trademark characteristic of the Teabagger party.

More like a Sorosian--Bloombergian plot to force Obama's resignation, then Biden becomes president with his VP being Mike Bloomberg.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2014, 11:35:40 pm »

Here's a group I think we can all support. I mean, who doesn't want a Stronger America after all?

http://strongeramerica.com/

You have to suffer from nocturnal enuresis to oppose them; right?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:37:43 pm by guido911 » Logged

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2014, 07:06:32 am »

Here's a group I think we can all support. I mean, who doesn't want a Stronger America after all?

http://strongeramerica.com/

You have to suffer from nocturnal enuresis to oppose them; right?

That must have been filmed right after brunch at the Country Club. It looks like part of a Fairway as the backdrop for the two Millionaires to drum up Donations for us to feel all warm and fuzzy about. But I'm sure there are no shortage of good solid mericans willing to give hard earned money for whatever the smoot these two are talking about.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2014, 08:48:53 am »

Cheney drumming up funding to put together his own army?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2014, 08:49:49 am »

Cheney drumming up funding to put together his own army?

His companies named it ISIS
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2014, 09:19:26 am »

Boom.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2014, 07:41:06 pm »

rebound
City Father

« Reply #187 on: June 19, 2014, 08:18:29 am »

This is EXACTLY what I thought of when I first hear "ISIS".

Lana. Lana. Lana? LANA! Danger zone.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #188 on: June 19, 2014, 12:23:58 pm »

I found it kinda funny, this exchange between Jonathan Karl of ABC and Jay Carney, during what amounts to be Carney's last official press briefing as press secretary:

KARL:  I wonder if you've had the chance to see this op-ed piece that former vice president Dick Cheney has written in the Wall Street Journal that has a rather critical tone to it toward the White House.  He says, "rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many," talking about the situation in Iraq and in the Middle East generally.

CARNEY:  Which president was he talking about?

[laughter]

Zing.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #189 on: June 19, 2014, 05:38:54 pm »

I found it kinda funny, this exchange between Jonathan Karl of ABC and Jay Carney, during what amounts to be Carney's last official press briefing as press secretary:
KARL:  I wonder if you've had the chance to see this op-ed piece that former vice president Dick Cheney has written in the Wall Street Journal that has a rather critical tone to it toward the White House.  He says, "rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many," talking about the situation in Iraq and in the Middle East generally.
CARNEY:  Which president was he talking about?
Zing.

So even Carney isn't sure it's not Obama. Wow.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 05:54:15 pm by Red Arrow » Logged

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #190 on: June 19, 2014, 07:42:57 pm »

So even Carney isn't sure it's not Obama. Wow.

Let's see.  4400 deaths...Iraqi War 2.  Almost 3000 on 9/11.  Who was on watch for the genesis of both of those?

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #191 on: June 19, 2014, 08:04:43 pm »

Let's see.  4400 deaths...Iraqi War 2.  Almost 3000 on 9/11.  Who was on watch for the genesis of both of those?

As the Obama Administration has so adeptly shown us, everything bad is "your" predecessor's fault. Therefore, 9/11 (2001) and the reasons for the Iraq War 2 are clearly Bill Clinton's fault.

Grin

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #192 on: June 19, 2014, 08:09:48 pm »

As the Obama Administration has so adeptly shown us, everything bad is "your" predecessor's fault. Therefore, 9/11 (2001) and the reasons for the Iraq War 2 are clearly Bill Clinton's fault.

Grin

Nice try.

In this case, it was his predecessor's (Bush/Cheney) fault.  But whatever floats your bat man.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #193 on: June 19, 2014, 08:43:21 pm »

Nice try.

In this case, it was his predecessor's (Bush/Cheney) fault.  But whatever floats your bat man.

Wait, so Bush so foobarred relations with the Middle East that the acts of 9/11 fall squarely on his shoulders?

Considering the length of the Iraq and Afghani conflicts, Bush should get credit for the fewest soldiers killed for such a duration, compared to WWI, WWII, Korea, and Viet Nam.  No, wait, that credit would have to go to Obama.  I get it.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #194 on: June 19, 2014, 08:46:57 pm »

Considering the length of the Iraq and Afghani conflicts, Bush should get credit for the fewest soldiers killed for such a duration, compared to WWI, WWII, Korea, and Viet Nam. 

That is your way to evaluate all wars?

Obama is winning then.

http://www.icasualties.org/

Power is nothing till you use it.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org