A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:58:31 am
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Presidential Campaign  (Read 138781 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #165 on: June 11, 2014, 09:08:20 pm »

Thin skin? DB said he never called me out, which is a lie. Then, out of desperation from looking like a hosshole, he wants to get into a discussion about money? Now, do I care about him? Nope. But I guess I should be more tolerant of the unfortunate.

I see what you did there, internet stalker.  Maybe it's better than being a Guidoosh?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2014, 09:48:41 pm »

Sorry!  My bad!  I took your post as the arrows pointing to my comment just above...and I thought DB was "code" for something else.....

As Emily would say, "Never mind...."

Boy do I miss her. She was funny.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FnpaWQJO0[/youtube]

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #167 on: June 12, 2014, 12:47:43 am »

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #168 on: June 12, 2014, 07:16:31 am »

Boy do I miss her. She was funny.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FnpaWQJO0[/youtube]

Ahhh, grasshopper....there IS hope for you yet!!

I will endeavor to persevere....

(Got it yet...??)

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #169 on: June 12, 2014, 01:50:40 pm »

Ahhh, grasshopper....there IS hope for you yet!!

I will endeavor to persevere....

(Got it yet...??)

Master Po.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #170 on: June 12, 2014, 02:04:50 pm »

Master Po.

Yep.  First part....

Second was an add-on that should probably have been in it's own note.  Lone Watie.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #171 on: June 12, 2014, 02:59:43 pm »

Hillary v. NPR on her gay marriage flip (starts near the 5:00 min). Sir Edmund is not pleased with having to answer questions:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgIe2GKudYY[/youtube]

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #172 on: June 13, 2014, 04:42:58 pm »

Hillary's bad week continues:

If Hillary Clinton runs, and wins the Presidential race in 2016, the Republicans won't be the only ones with trepidation. The Secret Service, who have tangled with Hillary since she became First Lady in 1993, will also be quaking in their lace-ups.
Hillary has been known to hurl a book at the back of the head of one agent driving her in the Presidential limo accusing him of eavesdropping, forget her ps and qs by never thanking her protectors and lob profanity-laced orders when she just wanted the agents to carry her bags - a job not on agents' 'to do' list.
'Stay the f**k away from me! Just f*****g do as I say!!!' she is quoted as saying to an agent who refused to carry her luggage in the book Unlimited Access by FBI agent Gary Aldridge.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2653420/Get-f-away-Hillary-Clinton-shouted-minder-refused-carry-bag-She-treated-Secret-Service-like-hired-help-Bill-softie-hard-manage-says-former-agent-bombshell-expose.html#ixzz34Yu2XkVG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bless her heart.

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2014, 05:13:36 pm »

“When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a grumble.”
― Bette Davis

Power is nothing till you use it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2014, 07:55:13 pm »

Social media rules.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0XDomYmjqI[/youtube]

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2014, 08:39:04 pm »

I have been working hard all my life to become as broke as the Clinton's!!  Still far, far away....

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2014, 02:09:02 pm »

I think this will be a fun election.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OPZjMde3c[/youtube]

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #177 on: June 16, 2014, 04:46:47 pm »

Things that work, things that are profitable, and beneficial to individuals and society as a whole, require no mandate.

I hijacked your quote - and of course, you knew it had to happen - I disagree.  That MAY be true in a few insignificant cases, but in really big things it is a nonsense statement. 

Examples - the mandates that made cars more efficient and cleaner operating along with the elimination of lead being put into the air around us. 

Second would be the mandates that made it possible to stop the Cuyahoga river from catching on fire.

Third, the mandate that got the US off the gold standard.   

None of the really big things that are profitable and hugely beneficial to individuals and society as a whole are EVER done (in this country) without mandate.  Nice glib little Faux sound bite, though!  Really stirs the juices in those who truly just don't understand....

And if one wants, we could go back much earlier to pursue the list of profitable and hugely beneficial mandates that let everyone participate in the American Dream rather than just a select few.... it's rather a long list....

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2014, 06:48:37 pm »

Let's impeach ol' Barry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2660397/Republican-Representative-says-theres-probably-votes-House-impeach-Obama.html

dumb.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2014, 08:41:25 pm »

Let's impeach ol' Barry.

dumb.

The trademark characteristic of the Teabagger party.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org