A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:03:34 am
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Presidential Campaign  (Read 138809 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2014, 06:56:49 pm »

Really? And what precisely is that obsession you are referring to? The fact that I applauded him for his position on fixing the VA?

"I listened to Obama on the VA this morning. Sounded presidential and am thankful for what he said."

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=20559.msg284426#msg284426

Or his likability:

"I have frequently said Obama has a great sense of humor. That self-deprecating humor makes him more likeable to me."

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=19563.msg255693#msg255693

You are a bigger man than I am.  I still can’t get past:

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2014, 08:18:09 pm »

You are a bigger man than I am.  I still can’t get past:

Not sure why DB felt compelled to call me out in dealing with RM being apparently offended where people are, gulp, talking about political figures like potential presidential candidates. It's like we are should be having that discussion in the "National & International Politics" forum. I can only imagine how wadded up RM's drawers will get over that pic you posted.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2014, 08:34:52 pm »

Not sure why DB felt compelled to call me out in dealing with RM being apparently offended where people are, gulp, talking about political figures like potential presidential candidates. It's like we are should be having that discussion in the "National & International Politics" forum. I can only imagine how wadded up RM's drawers will get over that pic you posted.

It's a cute picture, though....

I could see using training wheels - if I could find some heavy duty enough - could just stop without putting my feet down!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #153 on: June 11, 2014, 05:42:18 am »

I can only imagine how wadded up RM's drawers will get over that pic you posted.

Please stop imagining about my underwear. We have had this talk before.

Power is nothing till you use it.
rebound
City Father

« Reply #154 on: June 11, 2014, 08:18:12 am »

It's a cute picture, though....

Does anybody know the genesis of this picture?  I did a quick check, and apparently the training wheels are photo shopped in.  But even with that, my god man, what is with the kid bike and the jeans?  Could somebody not have gotten him some good commuter pants and a "real" bike? Maybe a fixie, and he could go for the whole urban-hip vibe.

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #155 on: June 11, 2014, 05:12:12 pm »

If I was going to "call you out" I would have. I would have referred to you sounding like another poster, or I would have pointed to you directly. I was making a generalization.  Sorry if you are so thin skinned and took it as a call out. You just seem like a MSNBC Mouthbreather, that you parrot everything liberal,  and everything that is a disagreement with your thoughts is nothing but a tea/pee party view. So now, you can say I called you out.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #156 on: June 11, 2014, 06:03:08 pm »

If I was going to "call you out" I would have. I would have referred to you sounding like another poster, or I would have pointed to you directly. I was making a generalization.  Sorry if you are so thin skinned and took it as a call out. You just seem like a MSNBC Mouthbreather, that you parrot everything liberal,  and everything that is a disagreement with your thoughts is nothing but a tea/pee party view. So now, you can say I called you out.

This is what you posted: "Not any creepier than guido's obsession with Obama."  Are you properly medicated?

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #157 on: June 11, 2014, 06:25:20 pm »

This is what you posted: "Not any creepier than guido's obsession with Obama."  Are you properly medicated?

Yes, I am properly medicated,  actually I don't need psycotropic meds, it was a matter of sarcasm,  and if you can't take the humor, sorry if it was too subtle,  can't help that. Why don't you go spend a night with Rachel Maddow, or better yet Ann Coulter,  or how about Gretta, or Megan Kelly?  Don't get wound up so tight, you sound like Chris Matthews,  or worst yet Al Sharpton. Nobody gives a rats a$$ what BMW, Mercedes,  Lexus or Infini you buy your kid, or the gated HOA subdivision you live in.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #158 on: June 11, 2014, 07:09:43 pm »

Yes, I am properly medicated,  actually I don't need psycotropic meds, it was a matter of sarcasm,  and if you can't take the humor, sorry if it was too subtle,  can't help that. Why don't you go spend a night with Rachel Maddow, or better yet Ann Coulter,  or how about Gretta, or Megan Kelly?  Don't get wound up so tight, you sound like Chris Matthews,  or worst yet Al Sharpton. Nobody gives a rats a$$ what BMW, Mercedes,  Lexus or Infini you buy your kid, or the gated HOA subdivision you live in.

Ouch. That's gonna sting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #159 on: June 11, 2014, 07:11:05 pm »

Please stop imagining about my underwear. We have had this talk before.

A chill swept over me from this exchange.....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #160 on: June 11, 2014, 07:12:02 pm »

^^^DB

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #161 on: June 11, 2014, 07:23:12 pm »

^^^DB

Oh, come on....like Ruf says, "lighten up"....

Is your skin getting thinner in your "old age"...?   You are tougher than that!

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #162 on: June 11, 2014, 08:05:09 pm »

Oh, come on....like Ruf says, "lighten up"....

Is your skin getting thinner in your "old age"...?   You are tougher than that!

Thin skin? DB said he never called me out, which is a lie. Then, out of desperation from looking like a hosshole, he wants to get into a discussion about money? Now, do I care about him? Nope. But I guess I should be more tolerant of the unfortunate.

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2014, 08:24:41 pm »

Thin skin? DB said he never called me out, which is a lie. Then, out of desperation from looking like a hosshole, he wants to get into a discussion about money? Now, do I care about him? Nope. But I guess I should be more tolerant of the unfortunate.

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=20086.msg270060#msg270060
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #164 on: June 11, 2014, 09:07:47 pm »

Sorry!  My bad!  I took your post as the arrows pointing to my comment just above...and I thought DB was "code" for something else.....

As Emily would say, "Never mind...."

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org