A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:11:02 am
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Presidential Campaign  (Read 138659 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2014, 01:08:08 pm »

10.5 Million Dollar apartment in Manhattan is not to shabby for the former first child and her hubby. I guess all that first class Education does payoff. You know. After you find yourself and figure out what you want to do when you grow up.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2014, 01:13:21 pm »

There is two different threads where a few of you have posted a few times each all about the Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Chelsea Clinton. You have posted and discussed their income, their education, their homes and even made up facts about each of them again and again.

I sense obsession. The kind of obsession that is a little creepy.

No. A lot creepy.

Power is nothing till you use it.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2014, 01:14:46 pm »

There is two different threads where a few of you have posted a few times each all about the Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Chelsea Clinton. You have posted and discussed their income, their education, their homes and even made up facts about each of them again and again.

No. A lot creepy.

Not any creepier than guido's obsession with Obama.  Roll Eyes
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2014, 01:23:44 pm »

Nope I'm not obsessed. I'm jealous. There's a difference.  Grin

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2014, 01:26:53 pm »

Or his obsession with at least two posters on this forum...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2014, 02:01:36 pm »

No. A lot creepy.

You just haven’t stumbled onto the thread where we discuss you and your wife’s income, education, homes, and where we’ve made up facts about you yet.

We are all obsessive.  We are creepy.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2014, 02:32:49 pm »

So on Monday it was:
“We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt. We had no money when we got there, and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea’s education. You know, it was not easy.”

Now it is:
“We understand what that struggle is because we had student debts — both of us — we had to pay off, we had to work, I had a couple jobs in law school, he had lots of jobs,” Mrs. Clinton told ABC. “We have a life experience clearly different in very dramatic ways from every American, but we also have gone through a lot of the same challenges as many people have.”

The fact that Bill got lots of jobs is not news any more.  I admire the fact that Hillary and Bill worked hard and struggled to make ends meat.  Back in the late 70's they were both very good at pulling themselves up by their bootstraps.  From Hillary's partnership with James Blair and famed gambler Robert "Red" Bone where she learned to play cattle futures, to her trading of sugar futures (that she forgot to pay taxes on, until the 90's when the IRS caught up with her).  Throughout the 80s she was a good lawyer billing most of her services to Castle Grande and other real estate services for Madison Guaranty with her Rose Law Firm partner Vince Foster.  She knew how to hold down the fort while Bill pursued his conquests, political and otherwise.

According to Hillary and Bill, they actually sucked at making money.  All they did was lose money on failed deals and bad investments.

They just struggled from one loss to another, but they still eeked out a living.  Politics is lucrative, but it takes time to build your book.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2014, 02:34:31 pm »

You just haven’t stumbled onto the thread where we discuss you and your wife’s income, education, homes, and where we’ve made up facts about you yet.

Especially about the good ol 1%
Broke after being the POTUS is quite a stretch of a statement. I'm not real sure but I believe good ol Bill is getting that annual Presidential sum that's given till the day they croak. It's just some peoples means of living are a bit higher than others. So don't try and come off as understanding the plight of the everyday American who faces weekly bills. Not like she has seen one in quite some time anyway.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2014, 03:24:16 pm »

Especially about the good ol 1%
Broke after being the POTUS is quite a stretch of a statement. I'm not real sure but I believe good ol Bill is getting that annual Presidential sum that's given till the day they croak. It's just some peoples means of living are a bit higher than others. So don't try and come off as understanding the plight of the everyday American who faces weekly bills. Not like she has seen one in quite some time anyway.

Jimmy Carter wasn't rich when he got out either.  Sold some books.  He is feeling better now.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2014, 03:25:24 pm »

Great.

I look forward to your lies about me. Please make me good-looking and charming in your stories.

Power is nothing till you use it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2014, 03:28:11 pm »

Great.

I look forward to your lies about me. Please make me good-looking and charming in your stories.

Uuhhhh...I've seen pictures of you....please don't take this the wrong way, 'cause I really am trying to be gentle about it, and I really like what you do, and most of the stuff you post here, BUT.... ok, charming maybe....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2014, 03:45:06 pm »

Great.

Well, we have some ideas on your policies, and how you will handle them.  Grin

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2014, 03:49:46 pm »

Great.

You are the only guy I know with the looks and charm to sweep Mrs. America off her feet.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2014, 03:58:50 pm »

You are the only guy I know with the looks and charm to sweep Mrs. America off her feet.

Very smooth....

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2014, 05:22:46 pm »

Really? And what precisely is that obsession you are referring to? The fact that I applauded him for his position on fixing the VA?

"I listened to Obama on the VA this morning. Sounded presidential and am thankful for what he said."

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=20559.msg284426#msg284426

Or his likability:

"I have frequently said Obama has a great sense of humor. That self-deprecating humor makes him more likeable to me."

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=19563.msg255693#msg255693

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org