A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:21:09 pm
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Presidential Campaign  (Read 140813 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2014, 04:06:18 pm »

At a Hillary event today, Chelsea announced that she is pregnant with her first collection of cells. 

Congrats to the clintons. If she chooses to let it live, this baby will be adorable just in time for the Clinton inauguration, making for the first woman, and grandma president.

I'm more concerned that our gene pool will be corrupted all the more. Shocked

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2014, 05:24:51 pm »

I'm more concerned that our gene pool will be corrupted all the more. Shocked

Too late.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2014, 08:57:03 am »

OK that's two photos for the Hot or Not vote.  Grin

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2014, 06:01:48 pm »

Hillary has a secret lunch with the President.

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had a secret lunch with President Barack Obama on Thursday — an unannounced meeting sure to fuel extensive speculation at a time when she's widely expected to seek his job in 2016."

http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-has-secret-lunch-with-obama-at-the-white-house-210512165.html

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2014, 08:50:37 pm »

Hillary has a secret lunch with the President.

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had a secret lunch with President Barack Obama on Thursday — an unannounced meeting sure to fuel extensive speculation at a time when she's widely expected to seek his job in 2016."

http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-has-secret-lunch-with-obama-at-the-white-house-210512165.html

Giggling about fond times, like that Benghazi thingy.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2014, 09:30:09 pm »

Giggling about fond times, like that Benghazi thingy.

There is that contrast again...when I reply and bring up Baby Bush in response to your (and others) posts about Blobama.....

You post about non-existent stuff from Faux News....I post about historical facts.....

Benghazi 4 versus Bush Embassies 112 dead.  Not even mentioning wounded....
http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-benghazis-happened-under-president-bush-and-fox-news-said-nothing

Or 1 Benghazi versus 13 Bush-ghazi's.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 09:33:19 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2014, 10:21:20 pm »

If you haven't heard, [Sir Edmund] Hillary Clinton was really poor after she and Bill left the white house.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0owSPWLe9lc&list=UUdn-M_vxWEK07X3t19ximDQ[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 10:28:38 pm by guido911 » Logged

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2014, 06:53:48 am »

If you haven't heard, [Sir Edmund] Hillary Clinton was really poor after she and Bill left the white house.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0owSPWLe9lc&list=UUdn-M_vxWEK07X3t19ximDQ[/youtube]

Apparently it's true.  After they left the white house they couldn't even afford limo service.  Hillary had to drive all of Bill's girlfriends home in the morning herself.

She had to buy Gucci knock-off carpet bags.

She had to accept hand-me-down political offices.

She qualified for an Obamaphone.

She had to take a secretarial position.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2014, 09:11:49 am »

What do we expect?  I mean they did live in public housing for eight years.

Rough life.  Where can I send a donation?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2014, 11:35:39 am »

What do we expect?  I mean they did live in public housing for eight years.

Rough life.  Where can I send a donation?

Send it to me.  I'll make sure to pass along what they deserve.

Grin

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2014, 11:48:35 am »

Yeah, they were broke, but Slick made up for it quickly making ~$9million his first year out of office at speaking engagements.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2652894/Hillary-Clinton-defends-200-000-speaking-fees-pay-houses-Chelseas-education.html
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2014, 11:56:17 am »

Just curious. What does a Presidential Daughters first class Education cost? Barring the Gubment Student loans I'm sure she was denied.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2014, 12:03:20 pm »

Just curious. What does a Presidential Daughters first class Education cost? Barring the Gubment Student loans I'm sure she was denied.

Which one? Stanford, NYU, Columbia, or Oxford?

Stanford University[edit]

Clinton entered Stanford in the fall of 1997 and majored in history.[21][22] The week before she arrived on campus, her mother published an open letter in her syndicated column asking journalists to leave her daughter alone. Chelsea arrived at Stanford in a motorcade with her parents, Secret Service men, and almost 250 journalists. For her security, bullet-proof glass was installed in her dorm windows and cameras were placed in hallways. In addition, Secret Service men dressed as students lived in her dorm.[23] With the exception of an occasional tabloid story written about her, Chelsea's four years at Stanford remained out of public view.[24]

Clinton graduated in 2001 with highest honors and a B.A. in History.[21][24] The topic of her 150-page senior thesis was the 1998 Good Friday Agreement in Northern Ireland.[24] At the time of Chelsea's graduation, President Clinton issued a statement saying, "Hillary and I are grateful for the friendships and great learning experiences Chelsea had at Stanford, and we are very proud of her on this special day."[25]

University of Oxford[edit]

University College, Oxford
In July 2001, President Clinton revealed that Chelsea would be pursuing a Masters degree at the University College of the University of Oxford later that year – the same college where he studied politics between 1968 and 1970 on a Rhodes Scholarship;[26] Chelsea did not apply for a Rhodes Scholarship. Lord Butler of Brockwell, the Master of University College, said: "Her record at Stanford shows that she is a very well-qualified and able student. The college is also pleased to extend its link with the Clinton family." Upon the recommendation of British and American advisors, the university implemented security measures,[27] and fellow students were asked not to discuss her with the press.[28]

Arriving at Oxford just after the September 11 attacks on the United States, Clinton was drawn to other American students who were also feeling the emotional after-effects of the trauma. She told Talk magazine:

Every day I encounter some sort of anti-American feeling. Over the summer, I thought I would seek out non-Americans as friends, just for diversity's sake. Now I find that I want to be around Americans – people who I know are thinking about our country as much as I am.[28]

Clinton was criticized for those remarks in the London press and by the newspaper Oxford Student, which angered the university by directly attacking her in an editorial.[28] However, people who met Clinton at that time described her as charming, poised and unaffected, and she seemed to be successfully adjusting to life abroad.[28] During her time at Oxford, Chelsea adopted a more sophisticated look, reportedly assisted by a family friend, Donatella Versace, whose couture shows she attended in early 2002. Geordie Greig, the editor of Tatler, ranked her number five on the magazine's 2002 "Top 10 Girls" list.[28]

In 2003, Clinton completed an MPhil in International Relations.[29] Following her graduation, she returned to the United States.[21] In 2011, Clinton began pursuing a DPhil in International Relations from Oxford, doing her doctoral work from New York City where she resides;[30][31] she was awarded the degree in May 2014.[32]

Columbia University and New York University[edit]

In the spring of 2010, Clinton completed a Master of Public Health degree at Columbia's Mailman School of Public Health[33][34] and she began teaching graduate classes there in 2012.[35]

Starting in 2010, Clinton began serving as Assistant Vice-Provost for the Global Network University of New York University, working on international recruitment strategies.[31] She is the co-founder of the Of Many Institute for Multifaith Leadership at NYU and serves as its co-chair.[36] In 2012, Clinton received an award from the Temple of Understanding for her "work in advancing a new model of integrating interfaith and cross-cultural education into campus life," together with Imam Khalid Latif and Rabbi Yehuda Sarna.[37]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Clinton
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2014, 12:57:06 pm »

Yeah, they were broke, but Slick made up for it quickly making ~$9million his first year out of office at speaking engagements.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2652894/Hillary-Clinton-defends-200-000-speaking-fees-pay-houses-Chelseas-education.html

That will hardly keep gas in the Gulfstream!

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #134 on: June 10, 2014, 01:06:47 pm »

That will hardly keep gas in the Gulfstream!

Nah, he didn't have to put fuel on his Amex card, it was probably covered in the severance package he got, along with his personal driver and security detail.  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org