A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:55:14 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plumbers Butt  (Read 46869 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« on: January 21, 2014, 01:03:10 pm »

If you would like to work for a Congressman well here is your chance. Markwayne Mullin is running a add on local radio stations for quality people to join his Company. Mullin Plumbing "The Red Rooter"
I could have swore his middle name was Wayne.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 01:46:12 pm »

Markwayne Mullin is running a add on local radio stations for quality people to join his Company.

They ever find the one who was missing?

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 11:00:33 pm »

He's being investigated by the House Ethics Committee.

I dig that the House has an ethics committee.  You'd think they'd be worked to death.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 08:31:29 am »

He's being investigated by the House Ethics Committee.

I dig that the House has an ethics committee.  You'd think they'd be worked to death.

I just love the self-policing nature of the most corrupt body of governance in the United States.  “Hey! We keep real close scrutiny on any and all wrong doing of our members!”

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 02:52:04 pm »

Has he even been there long enough to be unethical?
Oh right. It's the Gub-Mint.

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 11:15:15 am »

Has he even been there long enough to be unethical?
Oh right. It's the Gub-Mint.

His backside is all the common people have been seeing of him.  Maybe he's just waiting for a photo-op on a high balcony...

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 01:16:20 pm »

This is just a thought. It's not because he doesn't live in one of the Counties he represents is it?

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 08:20:33 am »

Hmm. A look at that new house he built. I'd say he brings in a little more than 27 Thousand a year.
And I know there is probably more to it. I just don't understand why he would want to be in Politics in the first place?

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/capitol_report/nd-district-rep-markwayne-mullin-may-face-house-ethics-probe/article_dbb88ee9-0b04-5449-a34c-763fe90f4621.html

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 09:11:18 am »

I just don't understand why he would want to be in Politics in the first place?

Exactly.  If you have seven businesses you are very involved with, why would you take that much time away from them trying to manage the affairs of the HOR and campaigning?

He comes off as somewhat of a dullard, I’m surprised the GOP ran him in the first place.  Well, other than he’s good at spouting the party line.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org