A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:23:52 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tripgate  (Read 4116 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« on: December 11, 2013, 10:03:47 am »

Was this really big enough to make World news? I'm a Sooners fan and think that it's much ado about nothing. I mean it wasn't even close.  Roll Eyes

On second thought. Have him walk that first row of paddle holders screaming.
"Thank you sir may I have another!"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521938/OSU-cheerleader-tries-trips-Oklahoma-player-winning-touchdown.html

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 10:14:21 am »

Classic photo on the front page of the local World. The looks on the fans faces as the ball was 3 ft from Saunders hands said it all.

The attempted trip wasn't a big deal. They threw snowballs at the players too. During the Switzer years Miami fans pelted the players and coaches heading up the ramp at halftime with cold drinks and hot dogs.

onward...through the fog
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 10:49:20 am »

Classic photo on the front page of the local World. The looks on the fans faces as the ball was 3 ft from Saunders hands said it all.

The attempted trip wasn't a big deal. They threw snowballs at the players too. During the Switzer years Miami fans pelted the players and coaches heading up the ramp at halftime with cold drinks and hot dogs.

Remember the day's players were ducking and dodging Oranges?

Also I noticed most of the people in the photos wearing Camo. Am I missing a new fashion trend at OSU?

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 11:00:00 am »

For security purposes. They all are carrying something in a flask, the ones with camo are packing.

onward...through the fog
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org