A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:22:53 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 MAPLE RIDGE HOME AND GARDEN TOUR  (Read 4573 times)
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« on: October 10, 2013, 08:03:45 pm »

Our gardens and homes seem to take on a new beauty as Fall in Maple Ridge is finally here.  Mark your calendars for the Home and Garden Tour showcasing some of the most historical, unique and lovely homes of Maple Ridge.  Join us on Sunday, October 13, 2013, 1-5 PM as homes and gardens open for your viewing enjoyment. 

Tickets are on sale at the door of each home at a cost of $10 per person, children over 12 cost $5.  No pets or strollers please. 

Homes on the tour. 
   THE SKELLY MANSION, 2101 S Madison
   221 East 29th Street
   1234 East 24th Place
   1150 East 24th Place
   2520 South Woodward Blvd
        232 East Sunset

Maple Ridge Neighborhood Association would like to thank our 5 wonderful home owners, the University of Tulsa and our sponsors: Westlake ACE Hardware, Phoenix
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 10:24:40 am »

Our gardens and homes seem to take on a new beauty as Fall in Maple Ridge is finally here.  Mark your calendars for the Home and Garden Tour showcasing some of the most historical, unique and lovely homes of Maple Ridge.  Join us on Sunday, October 13, 2013, 1-5 PM as homes and gardens open for your viewing enjoyment.  

Tickets are on sale at the door of each home at a cost of $10 per person, children over 12 cost $5.  No pets or strollers please.  

Homes on the tour.  
   THE SKELLY MANSION, 2101 S Madison
   221 East 29th Street
   1234 East 24th Place
   1150 East 24th Place
   2520 South Woodward Blvd
        232 East Sunset

Maple Ridge Neighborhood Association would like to thank our 5 wonderful home owners, the University of Tulsa and our sponsors: Westlake ACE Hardware, Phoenix

I will just go visit the friends I have who live there.  They never charge me to drive down their street (Madison) or walk in the front door....

Interesting artifact of your dancing pony avatar...I just happen to be listening to Robin Trower streaming through the headset (Live - Winterland Ballroom) and it is perfectly synced to the pony!  Good pony! 

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 08:13:55 pm »

Another interesting note to me. None of the addresses are actually in the original Maple Ridge. They are all south of Maple Ridge, mostly in Sunset Terrace.

onward...through the fog
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 05:35:51 am »

Another interesting note to me. None of the addresses are actually in the original Maple Ridge. They are all south of Maple Ridge, mostly in Sunset Terrace.

Maple Ridge 'sounds' cooler/better...so they are assuming the name for themselves, too.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org