A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:00:12 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parrotheads  (Read 4438 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« on: September 18, 2013, 11:15:28 am »

BOK is making a big announcement today at 3 P.M.
The theme is Paradise and Cheeseburgers.

It still amazes me how this man has made Millions off of one song and a lifestyle. Good odds that it will sell out. Like a good College Football team. His fans travel well.  Roll Eyes

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 04:14:32 pm »

December 5th. For those who actually care.  Grin

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 12:56:54 pm »

I like some of his songs, but after a trip as a passenger for 7 hours listening to the Margaritaville channel on XM with the owner refusing to change the station, I have not listened to a single song in five years.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 05:14:59 pm »

Not necessarily Jimmy, but sometimes I will just have this streaming in the background when doing stuff on the computer, so I have a little window into an alternate universe escapist fantasy.

http://greenparrot.com/bar-cam

Or this one....

http://sloppyjoes.com/index.php/cam_lp/

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org