A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:23:34 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Schustercue  (Read 5866 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: September 06, 2013, 04:52:26 pm »

Not sure if this has been covered, but it is happening tonight. Oklahoma Joes is providing food, so if you want to b!tch at them over that old charity matter, now is your chance.

http://www.ou.edu/content/dam/Tulsa/Promo%20Boxes%202013/Schusterque2013.pdf

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 04:55:20 pm »

Not sure if this has been covered, but it is happening tonight. Oklahoma Joes is providing food, so if you want to b!tch at them over that old charity matter, now is your chance.

http://www.ou.edu/content/dam/Tulsa/Promo%20Boxes%202013/Schusterque2013.pdf

Could you at least have warned it was a Gooner-related event?

Oh my eyes!!!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 05:09:12 pm »

Could you at least have warned it was a Gooner-related event?

Oh my eyes!!!

I know that "www.ou.edu" link can be misleading. But if anything else, it's freakin free!!! Plus, you can hang out with my family.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 09:05:24 pm »

I know that "www.ou.edu" link can be misleading. But if anything else, it's freakin free!!! Plus, you can hang out with my family.

Sorry, too much crimson for my orange-bleeding wife and I.   Grin

Since I send thousands to Norman every year in tuition I should get a freebie in return.  Would have been good to get caught up as well, but suffered through some of MC's amazing panko-fried fish tacos instead.  BBQ the night before long bike rides just doesn't sit well Wink

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 12:12:39 pm »

Sorry, too much crimson for my orange-bleeding wife and I.   Grin

Since I send thousands to Norman every year in tuition I should get a freebie in return.  Would have been good to get caught up as well, but suffered through some of MC's amazing panko-fried fish tacos instead.  BBQ the night before long bike rides just doesn't sit well Wink

This should help your orange bleeding problem. 
http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.aspx/SI_story_says_coaches_boosters_paid_OSU_players_thousands/20130910_93_0_STILLW565184

Even my wife was asking questions about this. Rare interest in sports.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 12:37:16 pm »

I think had OSU's football team remained mediocre, this story would never have seen the light of day.  Now that they are becoming a consistent contender in the BCS every season, it was only a matter of time before a big expose hit 'em.

I'm curious to see how this all works itself out.  Many OSU grads/fans I know right now are like this:

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 01:26:15 pm »

I think had OSU's football team remained mediocre, this story would never have seen the light of day.  Now that they are becoming a consistent contender in the BCS every season, it was only a matter of time before a big expose hit 'em.

I'm curious to see how this all works itself out.  Many OSU grads/fans I know right now are like this:

Waiting to see more details to come out before I go into an all-out fit.  They've already had at least one source for the story say it's full of lies and his words were twisted around.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 05:31:55 pm »

I think Whitlock can be a d-bag, but this @ss ripping of one of the SI writers is worth a read.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/post.aspx/Jason_Whitlock_slams_SI_writer_Thayer_Evans/11-22173

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org