A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:17:04 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gentlemen of The Road  (Read 4328 times)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« on: September 03, 2013, 10:35:58 am »

Anyone going this weekend?
http://www.gentlemenoftheroad.com/guthrie/

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
dioscorides
Civic Leader

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 10:47:33 am »

yes.  a group of 8 of us is heading down for it.

There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says 'Good people drink good beer.' Which is true, then as now. Just look around you in any public barroom and you will quickly see: bad people drink bad beer. Think about it. - Hunter S. Thompson
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 11:33:41 am »

Daughter and Fiance' are going.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 11:46:46 am »

I'll be there with my 8mo pregnant wife.  I hope the heat is not too much for her.  Should be a good festival.

dioscorides
Civic Leader

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 01:22:56 pm »

I'll be there with my 8mo pregnant wife.  I hope the heat is not too much for her.  Should be a good festival.

it looks like the temps are going to be in the mid to upper 90s on friday and saturday.  my wife overheats pretty easily at festivals.  she always takes a hand towel with her that she can put water on and put on the back of her neck.  it really helps her a lot.

There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says 'Good people drink good beer.' Which is true, then as now. Just look around you in any public barroom and you will quickly see: bad people drink bad beer. Think about it. - Hunter S. Thompson
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 01:50:30 pm »

it looks like the temps are going to be in the mid to upper 90s on friday and saturday.  my wife overheats pretty easily at festivals.  she always takes a hand towel with her that she can put water on and put on the back of her neck.  it really helps her a lot.

Unfortunately they are not allowing any lawn chairs, so I hope there is some cover available.

hello
Civic Leader

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 02:09:54 pm »

I was, but plans changed. Now I'm trying to sell my ticket like everyone else seems to be.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org