A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:19:19 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $60M in V2025 Surplus?  (Read 9181 times)
JCnOwasso
Civic Leader

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 12:04:54 pm »

It could also be argued that spending 60M on early education programs and after school activities would be a little more successful in making these kids a better citizen.  Why try to fix it after it is broken when you can form it from the start.

carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 02:38:19 pm »

I thought Tulsa forfeited its claim on any Surplus funds in order to cover the cost overruns on the BOK center?

Personally I don't want the county to put the JJC in our downtown.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 02:39:53 pm »

I thought Tulsa forfeited its claim on any Surplus funds in order to cover the cost overruns on the BOK center?

It will replace Storey Wrecker. If that's not a good thing, I don't know what is.
Vision 2025
Philanthropist

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2013, 02:48:14 pm »

Only for the first $45.5 million...

Vision 2025 Program Director - know the facts, www.Vision2025.info
Vision 2025
Philanthropist

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2013, 02:55:17 pm »

OK then, where would your preferred central site location be that easily works with, law enforcement, public transportation, legal profession(s), worker infrastructure (eateries, etc.) has appropriate utility and roadway infrastructure would be located?

Vision 2025 Program Director - know the facts, www.Vision2025.info
DTowner
City Father

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2013, 03:20:39 pm »

OK then, where would your preferred central site location be that easily works with, law enforcement, public transportation, legal profession(s), worker infrastructure (eateries, etc.) has appropriate utility and roadway infrastructure would be located?

Enough already with the logic and sensible questions.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org