A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:41:05 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BOK Center is #1  (Read 11609 times)
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2018, 11:43:32 am »

I hate reviving old threads, but....

The BOK Center has won this award again.  In 2018.

http://www.ieba.org/ieba2018-concludes-with-honors-awards-ceremony/

It's a boondoggle, waste of money, won't do any good.  Grin

Seriously, glad to hear it, glad that it's helping payoff in bringing life and new business to downtown. And when it comes time for some refreshing, it will payoff by continuing to attract events.
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2018, 12:39:52 pm »

I was keeping a list of acts that started their tours at the BOK – have I missed any?

Michael Bublé
Rush
Hall & Oates
Roger Waters
U2
Fleetwood Mac
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2018, 02:15:09 pm »

It's a boondoggle, waste of money, won't do any good.  Grin

Seriously, glad to hear it, glad that it's helping payoff in bringing life and new business to downtown. And when it comes time for some refreshing, it will payoff by continuing to attract events.

And finally found a pregame destination brewery that is literally a three minute walk from the BOK Center for hockey games.

Welltown Brewery.  They said they've already been approached by the Oilers for promotional events.  So many great things happening downtown now.  When I have friends downtown now I'm proud to show them all the great things going on.

Plus the Gathering Place.  Wow.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org