A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:53:00 pm
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How will this affect Tulsa?  (Read 38779 times)
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2013, 12:35:45 pm »

Here's an idea "if you build it they will come" is not the only economic development plan. Even for Kevin Costner it only netted one game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2013, 01:31:40 pm »

Here's an idea "if you build it they will come" is not the only economic development plan. Even for Kevin Costner it only netted one game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't knock it though.  Ray Kinsella made a smile-load of 20s off that field.

Just sayin'...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2013, 11:47:50 am »

Sounds like American/US Airways merger has hit an iceberg:

But the U.S. Justice Department upset American’s strategy Tuesday by filing a lawsuit against the merger, saying that it would hurt competition and increase prices for consumers by leaving four airlines in control of more than 80 percent of the U.S. air-travel market. That threatened to delay or scuttle the deal.

http://www.azcentral.com/business/news/free/20130815amr-ask-us-judge-approve-airline-merger-plan.html

http://www.azcentral.com/business/consumer/articles/20130814us-airways-amr-say-regulators-case-block-merger-weak.html
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org