A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 08:48:17 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "custom" cabinet maker / woodworker recommendation?  (Read 5207 times)
BKDotCom
City Father

« on: June 28, 2013, 09:29:29 pm »

So..  I have a new TV / entertainment center setup...   
new setup: TV over a fireplace and there are "built-in" bookshelves / cabinets to each side.
the shelves and cabinets are only 12.5" deep.
Where to put the AV receiver, play-station, etc?   beats me.
I'm in need of some sort of wife-approved solution.

who do I call?
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 10:04:18 pm »

Southern Millworks
525 S. Troost   918 585 8125 ask for Bill Vogle

Architectural Millwork
519 S. Utica   918 584-1221 ask for Norman Bechtold

Power is nothing till you use it.
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 01:01:44 pm »

Rohleder Custom Cabinetry in Bixby

They did all the cabinetry when we were building our house and did an excellent job. Everything was custom and I threw a special request at them for our media room that they came through with in awesome fashion.
davideinstein
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 03:07:47 pm »

kylejamar.com
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 09:08:58 pm »

kylejamar.com

Very nice work!  Love the dogs, too!

Has he done work for you?  Friend?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 07:39:47 am »

Indeed
Kyle looks to be out of my price range..

Who knows though.
Thanks everyone.  I'll be calling around today.
davideinstein
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 09:08:54 am »

Very nice work!  Love the dogs, too!

Has he done work for you?  Friend?

Friend. I've seen some of his work. The door at Salt Yoga and the tables at the BA Full Moon location were done by him.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 09:33:02 am »

Indeed
Kyle looks to be out of my price range..

Who knows though.
Thanks everyone.  I'll be calling around today.

I looked at Southern Millwork, and they had some fine work, too.  Been around a long time.  The problem is integrating a custom anything into a house that has 'builder' stuff already installed.  But then, since price is no object.....  (lol...)  (Didn't get to the others for lack of time.)  

Wife is gonna love anything they come up with, but then the existing stuff will have to be eliminated/replaced.  And then, since the rest of the house no longer matches... well, you get the idea.  Enjoy!!

I kind of got around that because everything we have is made from old pallets and shipping crates, so SWMBO is conditioned to less....keep claiming 'no money'....would be true if I got anything from any of those people, I bet.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 09:35:50 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org