A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:56:09 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How long until this happens here thanks to ABLE?  (Read 3784 times)
Ibanez
City Father

« on: June 29, 2013, 01:34:12 pm »

http://goo.gl/R9Ha5
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 03:01:29 pm »

Looks like North Carolina and Oklahoma are cross-training...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 05:09:10 pm »

This weekend they are busy destroying tourism at the lakes with some federal grant money, but if past performance is any indication, they will get around to it.
Wonder how that stunt would have played out in an open-carry state?

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 06:00:26 pm »

Nice!  The best case scenario would have been a ticket for underage possession.  What a worthless use of police power.  Solo glad we quashed the ABLES purchase of SWAT equipment.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
TheTed
City Father

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 12:09:20 pm »

Judging by the Biergarten's facebook/twitter posts, I'm guessing ABLE has taken to harassing the Biergarten in Jenks for having a social media presence (and probably for being outspoken against our backwards laws).

They now have a new, locked facebook. Their twitter posts seem to indicate g-men are watching them.

It's a sad state of affairs when you can't use your Facebook Page that you worked so hard to have, the way you....

I always feel like somebody's watchin me! Stay posted. New BierGarten VIP facebook page coming soon. Invite only! Cheers!

Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 02:10:23 pm »

Judging by the Biergarten's facebook/twitter posts, I'm guessing ABLE has taken to harassing the Biergarten in Jenks for having a social media presence (and probably for being outspoken against our backwards laws).

They now have a new, locked facebook. Their twitter posts seem to indicate g-men are watching them.

Awwwww.

Did someone get their feelings hurt when their friend request was ignored?
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 07:36:39 am »

Sign in the window at Warren Liquor yesterday was worth a chuckle.  "Closed Today Due To The Man!"

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org