A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:08:07 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: America's Got Talent  (Read 3892 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: June 26, 2013, 02:35:27 am »

YES!!!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sugar-and-aahhgh-watch-the-best-6-year-old-death-metal-singer-in-the-world-on-americas-got-talent/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 10:15:41 am »

I like A.G.T. and make every attempt to watch it when it's on. I missed last nights episode and will catch it on Sunday evening. That style of music does not appeal to me so I could not make it all the way through the video. I saw the two Xs they got so I'm guessing they did not go through.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 12:10:25 pm »

I like A.G.T. and make every attempt to watch it when it's on. I missed last nights episode and will catch it on Sunday evening. That style of music does not appeal to me so I could not make it all the way through the video. I saw the two Xs they got so I'm guessing they did not go through.

They made it to Vegas.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 05:17:46 pm »

"America's Got Talent" is a fine example of why we ain't got good grammar skills.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 02:12:04 pm »

"America's Got Talent" is a fine example of why we ain't got good grammar skills.

We need an Oklahoma based version of this show called "Hey Ya'll Watch This!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org