A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:46:19 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luigi's  (Read 2180 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« on: June 19, 2013, 04:03:52 pm »

Location(s) Being Reviewed:   Skiatook
Date/Time of Visit:                Mid afternoon Saturday
Quality of Food (1-5):           4.5
Menu/Food Options (1-5):     4
Quality of Service (1-5):        5
Atmosphere (1-5):               4.5
Overall Rating (1-5):             4.3
Price ($-$$$$$):                   $$     
What makes this restaurant unique:

Prices for what you get are exceptional.  Food is said to be fresh, home made (except Tiramisu).  Pasta was exactly right - they said it was made there, and I have no evidence to the contrary, but even if it was out of a box, it was cooked VERY well.  (Didn't taste like box pasta...)

Sauce - excellent, without that overdone "make up with MSG what you don't do with real flavors and ingredients" approach that Spaghetti Warehouse and Olive Garden have.  Used to be a little place in BA called the Italian Cafe that made fresh - this was on a par with them.

Lasagna
Manicotti            ALL Yum!!
Ravioli

VERY much worth the drive to Skiatook! 

Most of the selections we were interested in were under $10.  Since we drink water most of the time, lunch was $15 for two of us.  Plus, the 'go boxes' were another meal!  They have more expensive ($20-ish), but it wasn't stuff I wanted....

Tell us about your experience:

Exceptional!  I think the girl who waited on us is 'family' and even though I tend to overtip anyway, just because of the 'above and beyond' service, I kicked it up a notch!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org