A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:11:19 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulsa Tough Time!  (Read 15976 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2013, 04:28:28 pm »

You can't bottle them or you can't sell them?  I've bought growlers of out of state beer at Collins...

I have a growler that originally had Rouge "Dead Guy Ale" in it.   When I bought it, it was really nothing more than a 64 oz bottle of beer.  It has a silk screened label and all the other info usually on a bottle of beer.  It did have a paper tax tag across the cap to the bottle.  I am pretty sure that no bar (in OK) is allowed to fill it from a tap.  I read somewhere that in states where growlers are allowed to be filled that some of those states require the proper brand label on the growler.  It might have been CA.

sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2013, 03:45:06 pm »

The toughest cyclist. yeah, it's a big event around "T" Towne. I don't know much about cycling and have not rode a bike in ages, some people really seem to get into the sport of cycling. Tulsa has some duel and triathalion events put on by Tatur racing. The only thing I can do in such a event is the running part, my swimming ability is poor and my cycling ability is even worse. I would not mind doing a tri-event as a team, one guy does the cycling part another guy does the swimming and I'll do the running part. I seen part of the "Tulsa Tuff" race last year and it looked like everyone was having a good time and I guess that's what really counts. Lips sealed
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 03:50:27 pm by sauerkraut » Logged

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2013, 03:49:22 pm »

Tatur Racing puts on some tuff obstacle courses where your climbing over house frames and things like that. I'm pretty old fashioned I like doing a regular race with no tricks and no frills. I did do the "Polar Bear Plunge" back in January but that's it for me as far as racing  frills go.

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org