A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:39:38 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DIRTY 30 RACE coming to Tulsa  (Read 4349 times)
Syn3rgyCreativeGroup
Tourist

« on: May 22, 2013, 03:19:27 pm »

I hope this is ok for me to post. I've been a big fan of Tulsa development over on OKCTalk. We are a OKC-based promotions company that is helping promote this event, as well as expanding OKC businesses to the Tulsa market.

We are proud to announce that Dirty 30 Race is expanding to the Tulsa market due to popular demand.

What is the Dirty 30 Race? It is Oklahoma's dirtiest, funnest 5k mud run; it's a huge event for everyone. Tons of obstacles for runners on a 5k mud run course, live bands, beer, food trucks, retail vendors and more. It's a day long experience for participants and spectators. Proceeds benefit Water is Life and OK Foster Wishes charities.

Please help us spread the word in Tulsa, as we'd love to continue to expand OKC businesses to help grow the Tulsa market.

Check out https://www.dirty30race.com for more details and pics of the OKC area events. Lots of Tulsan's have participated in the Tulsa race, so come on out and show some hometown support for Tulsa!
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 03:23:05 pm »

Dirty? Muddy?

I am so excited I soiled myself.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 03:23:43 pm »

Dirty? Muddy?

I am so excited I soiled myself.

You should do it in a speedo.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 03:41:27 pm »

If the race only involved the completion of a "Dirty 30" I would certainly be a contender.  In college we used to do a similar competition except each contestant was required to swallow a dozen live goldfish and drink a small veil of food coloring.  The typical result for some at about #25 was fountain(s) of regurgitated goldfish in a rainbow of color. Truly breathtaking.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 11:27:11 am »

I'm a runner and those obstacle courses and mud runs don't thrill me one bit, I guess some people like that sort of stuff- That mud can be hard to wash  after the event. Just give me a flat race course no mud to run thru and no obstacles and I'm happy. My goal has been to crack the 25:00 mark in a 5k.

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org