A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:48:04 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum format problems  (Read 38207 times)
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 09:19:35 pm »

I've tested in Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari. No green bar. My guess is it's a chrome plugin. Running an ad-blocker?
hmmm... let me turn it off and see if it makes a difference.  I actually forgot I had that.
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 09:29:33 pm »

I've tested in Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari. No green bar. My guess is it's a chrome plugin. Running an ad-blocker?
Turned off all of my extensions and plug ins, cleared history and caches and all that good jazz, still giving me the huge, green bar.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 09:43:10 pm »

I get it and I don't run a blocker on this site.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26442998/Photos/tulsanow.jpg

Makes me wonder if it's not tied to the FB like button.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 09:48:12 pm by Hoss » Logged

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2013, 07:35:55 am »

No green bar.  Firefox.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2013, 07:54:50 am »

No green bar.  Firefox.

Firefox has been a product of its own success.  It's turned into a bit of a memory pig.  I've been using Chrome for about 95 percent of my work.  I use FF for certain things.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2013, 01:15:00 pm »

Firefox has been a product of its own success.  It's turned into a bit of a memory pig.  I've been using Chrome for about 95 percent of my work.  I use FF for certain things.

I am in the enviable position of not caring at all about memory usage.  Laptop has 16G of memory, so even Firefox ain't gonna mess with me on that.  It's a really nice HP laptop workstation!!  Plus an i7-3820QM quad core @ 2.70 GHz.  Could overclock, but don't really see the need...  When docked, I see two 24" monitors.  Wish they were 26" !!  And 4 of them, like with the Z400 desktop workstation on the desk!  MATLAB seems to run a little slow to me, but I think I am mostly just spoiled....

Have been thinking about trying Chrome, though, just to see what it is like.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 02:48:01 pm »

The green bar is a 24px bar and all the elements (like the facebook button) are aligned to the top of the bar. I just tried messing with the CSS and can't even seem to make it look like that.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org