A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:51:20 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Domestic LEFT Wing Terrorists  (Read 11067 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 02:17:46 pm »

Left wingers think they are educated....right wingers know left wingers are not.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 04:14:33 pm »

I have a stupid and meaningless avatar...goes with my moniker Wink

Very clever.... but unbalanced.

Here:

A guy goes into a bar in Arkansas where there's a robot bartender. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Whiskey." The robot brings back his drink and says to the man, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "168." The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology. The guy leaves, but he's curious, so he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Whiskey." Again, the robot brings the man his drink and says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "100." The robot then starts to talk about Hunting, Budweiser, and Arkansas Razorbacks. The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Whiskey," and the robot brings him his whiskey. The robot then says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "Uh, 'bout 50." The robot leans in real close and, speaking slowly, says, "So, . . . you people . . . still happy . . . with Barack Obama???"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 04:46:13 pm by Teatownclown » Logged
Elm Creek Smith
Citizen

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2013, 10:15:43 pm »

Left wingers are educated....right wingers are not.

Therein lies the absurdity of this thread.

I bet those making threats on that woman are horse traders.

Really? Uneducated? And to whom do you compare us?

ECS

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2013, 03:30:39 pm »

I think both villages have their idiots.  We are all individuals and should be judged as such.

My typical criteria for determining intellect is existential in nature.

The first indicator is lexicon complexity.  Can the person sew their thoughts and emotions into a reasonably concise sentence?

The second is their ability to build and enforce their position using logic.  If they revert to emotion or worse, to insult and profanity, they are either of low intellect, or the foundation of their argument is not based on logic.

The third indicator is anger.  While we all get angry from time to time, those that allow it to consistently flavor their communications do not possess the intelectual tools necessary for high level discorse.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 05:32:43 am by Gaspar » Logged

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2013, 12:04:58 am »

Really? Uneducated? And to whom do you compare us?

ECS

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

You quite obviously haven't gotten to know this jack@ss.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2013, 11:37:57 pm »

You quite obviously haven't gotten to know this jack@ss.

Wait a minute....isn't he on your side??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2013, 05:01:50 pm »

Wait a minute....isn't he on your side??

Never.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2013, 05:02:43 pm »

Someone sent Sheriff Joe some explosive material to his office?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/12/suspicious-package-containing-explosive-material-sent-to-arizona-sheriff-arpaio/

Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2013, 06:52:04 pm »

He's loosing ground in the recall, so he needs a distraction.
If it turns out he mailed it to himself, its all over but the fat lady singing,
but it could have just as well been one of his confederates:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/11/deputy_steven_carpenter_put_ba.php

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Deputy Steven Carpenter was put back on the street despite his role in helping another deputy commit an assault in North Dakota.
Carpenter drove with Detective Tim Abrahamson on September 16 to North Dakota, and possibly all the way to the West Fargo home of Jason Swart, the man who had slept with Abrahamson's wife. Once at the home, Abrahamson allegedly created a ruse to distract Swart, then pummeled him severely. Swart lost part of an ear in the attack.  Abrahamson was a key figure in Sheriff Arpaio's Disgraced Anti-Corruption Team, created to silence Arpaio critics.
It's not clear yet if Carpenter was in the vehicle Abrahamson had rented when the attack took place. But if so, it means that Carpenter didn't just drive with Abrahamson -- he helped stake out the place and stood by as the assault occurred.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2013, 06:24:27 pm »

Another left winger terrorist...

Family Research Council (FRC) officials released video of federal investigators questioning convicted domestic terrorist Floyd Lee Corkins II, who explained that he attacked the group’s headquarters because the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) identified them as a “hate group” due to their traditional marriage views.

“Southern Poverty Law lists anti-gay groups,” Corkins tells interrogators in the video, which FRC obtained from the FBI. “I found them online, did a little research, went to the website, stuff like that.”

The Washington Examiner’s Paul Bedard reported that Corkins, who pleaded guilty to terrorism charges, said in court that he hoped to “kill as many as possible and smear the Chick-Fil-A sandwiches in victims’ faces, and kill the guard.” As Bedard explained, “the shooting occurred after an executive with Chick-Fil-A announced his support for traditional marriage, angering same-sex marriage proponents.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-video-domestic-terrorist-says-he-targeted-conservative-group-for-being-anti-gay/article/2528072

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2013, 06:28:33 pm »

He's loosing ground in the recall, so he needs a distraction.
If it turns out he mailed it to himself, its all over but the fat lady singing,
but it could have just as well been one of his confederates:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/11/deputy_steven_carpenter_put_ba.php

Here's an article covering the Sheriff Joe recall. http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2013/04/sheriff_joe_arpaio_recall_bid.html

Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2013, 07:00:49 pm »

In the shadow of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a killer about to go down

PHOENIX — The fatal shooting of an unarmed man by a now-fired Phoenix police officer wasn’t self-defense despite his claims that he feared for his life, a prosecutor told jurors Monday.

Deputy Maricopa County Attorney Juan Martinez said during his closing argument at Richard Chrisman’s murder trial that the officer was the aggressor in the October 2010 incident.

Chrisman has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder, aggravated assault and animal cruelty. He maintains that the shootings of 29-year-old Daniel Rodriguez and his pit bull were justified because Rodriguez reached for the officer’s gun. Chrisman testified last week that he feared Rodriguez was going to “smash my brains in.”

Martinez said the evidence doesn’t show Rodriguez was assaulting the officer. He said Chrisman shot Rodriguez’s “friendly” dog after the animal wagged his tail at him, and that the officer failed to try to talk to Rodriguez.

Martinez also said Chrisman put a gun to Rodriguez’s head and later shot him for no reason.

“A person cannot take out a gun, point it at someone and then when that person steps back, shoot them,” Martinez told jurors.

Defense attorney Craig Mehrens urged jurors not to swallow the “tale” that Martinez was trying to tell. He said if Martinez were to be believed, a nine-year veteran of the force who had never fired his gun would have had to decide “today’s the day” and chose Rodriguez as his victim.

“And, after I do it I’m going to get all my friends to cover it up,” Mehrens said.

Authorities say Chrisman used unnecessary excessive force after Rodriguez questioned the right of the two officers to be inside the trailer. They say Chrisman put the muzzle of his pistol to Rodriguez’s temple and said he didn’t need a warrant.

His partner told investigators the dog wasn’t attacking either officer, but Chrisman says it was an imminent threat. Rodriguez died at the scene after Chrisman says he was preparing to perform CPR, but it was too late.

Chrisman was fired from the department about five months after the shooting.

http://www.trivalleycentral.com/casa_grande_dispatch/arizona_news/prosecutor-shooting-by-officer-not-self-defense/article_e5cb3a62-1a35-11e3-a1e4-0019bb2963f4.html
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2013, 01:20:14 pm »

In the shadow of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a killer about to go down

Go down?  Hardly, he walked on misdemeanor assault:

PHOENIX (AP) — A Phoenix police officer was convicted Tuesday of aggravated assault in the shooting deaths of an unarmed man and his dog during a domestic dispute call three years ago.

But jurors hearing the case against Richard Chrisman failed to reach a verdict on the more serious charge of second-degree murder, along with an animal cruelty charge. They deliberated for about four days.

Chrisman was charged after his partner said he fatally shot 29-year-old Danny Rodriguez and his dog without justification during an October 2010 confrontation inside a south Phoenix mobile home. Chrisman, a nine-year veteran of the force was later fired.

Officer Chrisman acknowledged under questioning last week that he was the aggressor in the early part of the confrontation but said he was just doing his job.

Chrisman and Officer Virgillo were called to the south Phoenix trailer park by Rodriguez's mother, who told them her son had punched a hole in a wall. They confronted Rodriguez at the door to the trailer, and Chrisman forced his way inside. Rodriguez asked to see a warrant, and prosecutors say Chrisman then put his pistol against Rodriguez's head and told him he didn't need one.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2013, 07:19:13 pm »

Go down?  Hardly, he walked on misdemeanor assault:

PHOENIX (AP) — A Phoenix police officer was convicted Tuesday of aggravated assault in the shooting deaths of an unarmed man and his dog during a domestic dispute call three years ago.

That's batsquit-crazy Arizona.
"He tried to grab my gun" is currently the justification of choice for the rest of the country, including Okiehomey:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.aspx/OHP_identifies_trooper_victim_in_fatal_shooting/20130923_450_0_TheOkl170919
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2013, 11:31:43 pm »

Another good reason to avoid Arizona.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org