A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:05:44 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best furniture shop in town?  (Read 7382 times)
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 05:04:17 pm »

Love Conant Ball and Heywood Wakefield, especially.

William, that’s insane!  I’d gladly give you $50 and reimburse you for Chris’ gas.  Shocked

Lol.  Let's just say once I found out what the pair, coffee table and end table, were worth, they stopped being props in the shop and are now front and center in my den which is a mixture of Art Deco, Mid-Century and Modern.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2014, 05:27:22 pm »

Lol.  Let's just say once I found out what the pair, coffee table and end table, were worth, they stopped being props in the shop and are now front and center in my den which is a mixture of Art Deco, Mid-Century and Modern.

I remember when Tex and I were in the store and she gave you the heads up on them! The girl knew her furniture. #texmontana #cancersucks #rip
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2014, 06:31:04 pm »

I remember when Tex and I were in the store and she gave you the heads up on them! The girl knew her furniture. #texmontana #cancersucks #rip

Thats right!  I kept wondering about them and she gave me some names to check out, and sure enough, they weren't your average everyday mod coffee tables but had stumbled on something pretty nice.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
rdj
City Father

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 07:38:36 am »

For new furniture we have had good luck with Furniture Row at about 19th & Sheridan.  They have evolved into a nice store with items that compare  to the more expensive stores at Utica Square.  The quality has been good so far.  We've purchased a couch, rugs , side table and a dresser there.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 07:44:17 am »

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2014, 08:38:16 am »

You got a great sense of humor!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2014, 02:43:50 pm »

The best place for good & wild furniture is I.O. Metro at 51st & Sheridan inside the Farmers shopping center. They have many one of a kind items. pricey yes but well worth it. Smiley

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2014, 09:22:20 am »

Snows furniture and SunShine Furniture are some of the best places for furniture  -mostly because they are the only two places  I know about.

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org