A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:36:19 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Bachmann: The gift that keeps on giving  (Read 8058 times)
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 09:41:20 am »

Doesn't this have to do with some legislation that was passed in 2008, that Fallin supported? I keep reading that but I don't remember the details.

All I know is that because of their refugee from violence status and their age, legally we have a process to go through before we can export them back to their home country.

onward...through the fog
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 11:08:18 am »

Not if Bachmann has her way....they can go to concentration camps to work off their debt....

Where did that question come from?  You know the process involved - it's exactly what Bush and his buddies put in place to handle this situation.  And yes, it will take way too long!  Because on this, like so many other things, what they did was stupid.  But planned to cause grief and aggravation to the next administration.

That story about Bachmann and Americanization Camps was fake.

I do wonder about what she learned about Jesus and his thoughts on helping poor people while she was at ORU

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 11:11:38 am »

I do wonder about what she learned about Jesus and his thoughts on helping poor people while she was at ORU

Same thing Richard learned most likely.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 11:50:50 am »

That story about Bachmann and Americanization Camps was fake.

It was fake? Really? Huh.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2014, 12:40:39 pm »

This was one of those planted stories like was done to Dan Rather on CBS....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2014, 12:46:04 pm »

It was fake? Really? Huh.

But the mere fact that it had to be fact-checked speaks volumes to her level of crazy.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2014, 01:10:22 pm »

But the mere fact that it had to be fact-checked speaks volumes to her level of crazy.

She has come out with at least as bad before - that's why this was believable....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2014, 04:00:40 pm »

Oh my yes...chick be crazy.

Heeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2014, 06:55:50 pm »

To Democrats low wages are the problem.  To Republicans low wages are the answer.  And labor camps are even better!

Somehow "profoundly stupid" just doesn't quite say it anymore....!

Yeah, I know...replying to myself.... this just in - News Flash!!!

Could be coincidence...maybe...if it didn't happen over and over.  Repeatedly.  Predictably.  Since 1947 - almost 70 years for the high school graduates, better known as Republicans....   Man...that's gotta hurt!  But all too often, reality does!

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/parties-presidents-and-economic-power

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org