A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:19:31 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Downtown tear downs. Voice your opinion.  (Read 18402 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2013, 03:30:55 pm »

Right now, barely!

EDIT:  Actually, airnav.com shows 100LL going for $6.26 a gallon! at RVS.

Wow.

Fortunately, if I am just out flying about I can fly to some of the nearby places like Okmulgee, Claremore, Henryetta, and Muskogee and get a gallon of the blue stuff closer to $5.00.  Some places are a few cents cheaper.

Still way too expensive.

JCnOwasso
Civic Leader

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2013, 08:31:26 am »

I went to a meeting in the evening several years ago and the parking lot wanted $5 for just a couple of hours.  Fortunately I can walk and found some free street parking.

How much does AP or CP actually have control over the pricing?  They are the management firms put in place by the TPA.  Only reason I ask is that we have had requests to issue contracts to TPA rather than AP.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2013, 09:36:01 am »

How much does AP or CP actually have control over the pricing?  They are the management firms put in place by the TPA.  Only reason I ask is that we have had requests to issue contracts to TPA rather than AP.

I don't know, or really much care, who sets the prices.  $5 for a couple (2 or 3) hours was more than I was willing to pay. 

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org