A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 08:55:28 pm
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Camille's empire copes with setbacks" and TW gets spanked  (Read 53451 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2019, 05:19:36 pm »

I ate at Smashburger once about 8 or 9 years ago and have never been back. Too many other good burger places.

Just like Five Guys... not great!  Edible, but WAY to expensive!

Last time I went to Five Guys was in Moore and some lady drove through the front window aiming right at us!   Don't know what she had against all those potatoes...?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org