A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:27:59 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chera Kimiko  (Read 23575 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2013, 08:18:51 pm »

When did anyone around here give a smile about my opinion anyway.

Good observation.  Grin

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 09:47:16 pm »

Jeez guys, it's an observation by me.  And opinion.  I guess those don't matter anymore around here.  Wow.  Lighten up.

Observation based on the fact that Fox 23 has been in this market about 30 years, and only doing news for about 10.  KOTV...since 1949...doing news since...1949.

When did anyone around here give a smile about my opinion anyway.

Awww.... we could have a pity party, if you want??

Don't pay any attention to them - I think it is a step up for her....after all, she is getting away from Fox!  Good point, guido - so true!  She has much more talent than should be wasted at Fox...after all, the only thing their talking heads need is the ability to read "The Script".  John Slater (now in OKC) is another one whose is more talented than his presence on Fox would indicate.  Even if he is a little excitable during storms...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
godboko71
Philanthropist

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 10:27:54 pm »

No idea who this is but it's a good move, gets to be featured on two stations instead of one. Maybe 3 stations if 6.3 starts airing the hour version of CW 19.

That said there is way to little local news on our local affiliates and 23 and 19 could easily ditch the hour news slot and just keep a 10 o'clock half hour and not hurt anyone's feelings.

Thank you,
Robert Town
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 10:46:52 pm »

Awww.... we could have a pity party, if you want??

Don't pay any attention to them - I think it is a step up for her....after all, she is getting away from Fox!  Good point, guido - so true!  She has much more talent than should be wasted at Fox...after all, the only thing their talking heads need is the ability to read "The Script".  John Slater (now in OKC) is another one whose is more talented than his presence on Fox would indicate.  Even if he is a little excitable during storms...

Chera stumbled though just about every line she read.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 11:22:21 pm »

I think it is a step up for her....after all, she is getting away from Fox!  Good point, guido - so true!  She has much more talent than should be wasted at Fox...after all, the only thing their talking heads need is the ability to read "The Script". 

I think pretty much any newscast is scripted.   Could you imagine having to ad-lib through all that?

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 07:44:12 am »

Yeah...I remember some of that...the comment still stands - even with that, she has much more talent than should be wasted on Fox....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 08:33:53 am »

Her only on air trouble that I have observed is the occasional allergy attack. They cut her mic and you can still hear her suffering off camera. But who in Oklahoma can't relate.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2013, 08:38:38 am »

Her only on air trouble that I have observed is the occasional allergy attack. They cut her mic and you can still hear her suffering off camera. But who in Oklahoma can't relate.

I never really supported the Fox23 news broadcasts.  Even after the break-in period they seemed amateurish.  They have gotten better in the last three or four years.  A long passed friend of mine worked for them as a video editor and shared the same sentiment.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2013, 01:07:06 pm »

The opposite rotation of a CCW 19.   Grin

Starting to sound like my locker combination.
zstyles
Philanthropist

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2013, 01:40:57 pm »

She was also married around a year ago and divorced and is now planning another wedding..all in that short of a time span..makes you wonder...pancakes is wrong with her LOL
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2013, 01:42:33 pm »

She was also married around a year ago and divorced and is now planning another wedding..all in that short of a time span..makes you wonder...pancakes is wrong with her LOL

Yes, I have to ask.  Why do you know this?
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2013, 02:14:01 pm »

Do you have any inside info on Yvonne Lewis?  Grin

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2013, 02:27:44 pm »

Do you have any inside info on Yvonne Lewis?  Grin

She used to be married to Judge Jesse Harris.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=10532319
zstyles
Philanthropist

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2013, 04:58:33 pm »

Yes, I have to ask.  Why do you know this?

Haha she publicly announced it at a trade show last month..actually acting proud of it..it was kinda weird and awkward...
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2013, 05:52:13 pm »

She used to be married to Judge Jesse Harris.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=10532319

Ya I knew she was married to good old "Hang em" Harris. She waited quite a while before she went back to her maiden name Lewis.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org