A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 05:07:42 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Einstein Bros. Bagels Opening Downtown Location  (Read 26210 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 03:41:45 pm »

If you'd stay on your side of the tracks then it would not be an issue. Certainly not a bikes paradise.

Here, been saving this for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgCqz3l33kU

"Tour De F/U"

Yep, love that one.  It's been circling around my motherf@@king bike friends for awhile.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 09:23:25 am »

First I'd heard of Naples was in the article.  How long has that been there?  With such a lack of promotion, I suspect its days are already numbered. Access to that strip is limited in my mind. The only way I'd try to get there at peak traffic would be if I were headed west bound on 71st from Sheridan which never happens.

Not every store that opens is required to do skywriting and send a flyer to your house.

You complain about the location of Einstein yet you said "I don't think this location is bad at all" about McNellies which is on the opposite side of the same gosh-dang road that goes from Yale to 71st. Make up your mind.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 10:25:03 am »

Not every store that opens is required to do skywriting and send a flyer to your house.

You complain about the location of Einstein yet you said "I don't think this location is bad at all" about McNellies which is on the opposite side of the same gosh-dang road that goes from Yale to 71st. Make up your mind.

Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?

Promotion has never killed a business.  However, lack thereof... 

You can get to McNellies off Yale as well as 71st.  Ingress to the center Naples is in sucks from any direction except west-bound on 71st.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 10:50:12 am »

Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?

Promotion has never killed a business.  However, lack thereof... 

You can get to McNellies off Yale as well as 71st.  Ingress to the center Naples is in sucks from any direction except west-bound on 71st.

It's really not that big a deal to turn onto Zurich from eastbound 71st.  Huh
rdj
City Father

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 10:53:47 am »

Funny how a forum with a slant towards developing the urban core has taken a topic of new business in said core and turned into a discussion about turning left into an affiliated new business not in the urban core.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 10:55:47 am »

Funny how a forum with a slant towards developing the urban core has taken a topic of new business in said core and turned into a discussion about turning left into an affiliated new business not in the urban core.

"Tulsanow" not "Downtown Tulsanow".  We reserve the right to complain about the entire city.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 11:13:43 am »

It's really not that big a deal to turn onto Zurich from eastbound 71st.  Huh

Yes, but I have irrational fears about turning left over three lanes of traffic. I'd rather make three right turns than one left.  Grin

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 11:52:45 am »

Yes, but I have irrational fears about turning left over three lanes of traffic. I'd rather make three right turns than one left.  Grin

Here ya go:  3 right turns
Google Map
You don't even need use 71st... you turn in from Zunis via Yale.
davideinstein
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 03:43:41 pm »

It's one of the best locations in Tulsa.
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 04:06:23 pm »

"Tulsanow" not "Downtown Tulsanow".  We reserve the right to complain about the entire city.

huh-uh...I agree with rdj: you guys are trying to splinter off into "SouthieTulsa" Now.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 04:15:32 pm »

huh-uh...I agree with rdj: you guys are trying to splinter off into "SouthieTulsa" Now.

The local TV people have referred to 51st and 61st as South Tulsa and mid-town.  So is that South Mid-Town?  I don't think we can be "Way South Tulsa" or "Super South Tulsa".

I'm going with "Outer Tulsa".

So I guess I'm an "Outie".

All hale the Outies.
DTowner
City Father

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 04:19:24 pm »

You're either in Downtown or Mid-Town or none of the above.  Where the "none of the above" is has no relevance.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 04:21:41 pm »

You're either in Downtown or Mid-Town or none of the above.  Where the "none of the above" is has no relevance.

Once the center burns out all that will be left is the outer areas.  You guys were Bieber'd.  I'm leery of breathing that in.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2013, 04:55:16 pm »

Once the center burns out all that will be left is the outer areas.  You guys were Bieber'd.  I'm leery of breathing that in.

That,  was funny.
Boksooner
Activist

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 11:29:31 pm »

Indeed. My bike ride home that day was a veritable obstacle course of tweens and their mothers.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org