A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 17, 2017, 06:57:38 pm
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Republican Party seems divided...  (Read 13761 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2016, 03:10:17 pm »

I am Nostradamus.

Three and a half years ago I predicted this.

All hail RecycleMichael

Yeah well two hours later Shadows wrote:

We have a two party election system same as those countries in the Mid-East where the people are screaming and firing guns in the streets.  It is liken Athens when under the attack of the military of Rome.  We have depleted our treasury and turn our once robust economy into a debtor prison where there is no escape. We have allowed the exporting of our technology increasing foreign jobs.  We are buying their products and cannot or will not pay for the imbalance of trade.  But there is good news as we are going to increase our debt ceiling causing more inflation. 

But there is more good news as with the unemployment and inflation increasing that will build a new set of RR tracks through the front door of the white house for another third term president.           
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2016, 05:33:48 pm »

I like that 3 years later Shadows is still wrong... still no inflation.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Montana soon...

« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2016, 05:41:47 pm »

I like that 3 years later Shadows is still wrong... still no inflation.

I don't think he's with us anymore...his profile says he hasn't been online since 2013 and he had his age at 95.  I kinda miss him.  He was the crazy old uncle.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2016, 07:01:20 pm »

I can do that job. Just give me a few years.

onward...through the fog
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2016, 11:25:08 pm »

I don't think he's with us anymore...his profile says he hasn't been online since 2013 and he had his age at 95.  I kinda miss him.  He was the crazy old uncle.

Geez...if that is what you like, I could go there...!  And way before Aquaman....

“When you wage war on the public schools, you're attacking the mortar that holds the community together. You're not a conservative, you're a vandal.”    - Garrison Keillor

Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.

What you do speaks so loud, I cannot hear what you say.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org