A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:48:37 am
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incredible Pizza  (Read 16135 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: January 04, 2013, 08:22:21 pm »

Need I say more about my experience there this evening?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 08:25:18 pm »

Shoulda, woulda, coulda....

....gone to Top That!

Just be sure to stop at McDonald's for drinks beforehand.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 08:49:38 pm »

Shoulda, woulda, coulda....

....gone to Top That!

Just be sure to stop at McDonald's for drinks beforehand.

I had a seven year old demanding video games. I demand pity, and right now.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 09:10:18 pm »

I had a seven year old demanding video games. I demand pity, and right now.

Ok...you have my pity...right now!!  Seven year old - geez, guy, why didn't you let me know that was the age we are talking about before now...!!???  I would have gone MUCH easier on you these past months if I had only known!!  This explains soooo much... I almost feel like I should apologize or something...

Well, maybe not apologize, but hey, I will try to let this new found knowledge help temper our future interactions and will be thinking of you when I may be tempted to really drive hard at some point.... you have a seven year old!!  Condolences!!

Actually, 7 is a pretty fun age for kids.  You ought to be having a blast with him/her right now!  I have a whole flock of nieces, nephews, etc in that range and they are just a lot of fun.  WAY too much energy, though,...I am starting to have a little trouble keeping up. 

In serious vein - you know that I hate to try to tell people what to do or unduly influence their thoughts or the way they live (lol...), but if you and Mrs G aren't having tons of fun with him/her/them at this point, you are missing something that will haunt you later....law practice and making mega bucks will always be around...those kids "vanish" like fog in the desert!  And they grow up just like the Harry Chapin song says.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 12:41:08 am »

In other news, Guido, I feel sorrow for the evil you endured.  Incredible Pizza should cease to exist.  It is a horrible thing to experience.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 08:35:08 am »

In other news, Guido, I feel sorrow for the evil you endured.  Incredible Pizza should cease to exist.  It is a horrible thing to experience.

Apparently, you haven't been to chuck-e-cheese recently. Your scale will slide dramatically.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 09:34:58 am »

In other news, Guido, I feel sorrow for the evil you endured.  Incredible Inedible Pizza should cease to exist.  It is a horrible thing to experience.

Just glad my daughters are out of that demographic now.  Of course, I'm sure I will be collared in to either Upchuck Cheeze's or Inedible Pizza for my grand kids some day. 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 09:57:27 am »

Apparently, you haven't been to chuck-e-cheese recently. Your scale will slide dramatically.

It's been a long time since I've been in the rathouse, yes. 

I've been in Incredible Pizza a few times over the years and have been overcome with the bacteria level and my imagination.  The clientele and management have driven me away forever. 

The boy will never know the interior of this den of evil by any of my actions.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 02:11:52 pm »

It's been a long time since I've been in the rathouse, yes. 

I've been in Incredible Pizza a few times over the years and have been overcome with the bacteria level and my imagination.  The clientele and management have driven me away forever. 

The boy will never know the interior of this den of evil by any of my actions.

Just wait until he gets older and gets invited to a Chuck E Cheese or Bounce U party every other week.

You know the line, I don't even have to post it.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 02:16:58 pm »

Just wait until he gets older and gets invited to a Chuck E Cheese or Bounce U party every other week.

I'll tell him those are the "dark places" the after-school specials and health class warned him about.

They still have after-school specials?  They still allow health class?

I'll just show him the very special Different Strokes episode with Gordon Jump and tell him that's where he lives.
rdj
City Father

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 02:36:54 pm »

Bounce U isn't too bad.  I've attended a birthday party there with my kids.

One of my kids is begging for a party at Bounce U this spring.  Its a tough decision as a parent.  Right up there with college choices.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 02:40:23 pm »

Bounce U isn't too bad.  I've attended a birthday party there with my kids.

One of my kids is begging for a party at Bounce U this spring.  Its a tough decision as a parent.  Right up there with college choices.

It's nowhere near chuck-e-cheese level, but boy do they make a mint by letting people jump around in a thing they bought 5 years ago.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 03:46:39 pm »

Would rather spend time in a Mexican prison than go to Incredible Pizza, but I forecast many future trips, at least until my kids are older or I am dead.

As for Bounce U, if they turned one of those party rooms into a bar with one way glass for the parents, they would be on to something.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
rdj
City Father

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 03:56:32 pm »

It's nowhere near chuck-e-cheese level, but boy do they make a mint by letting people jump around in a thing they bought 5 years ago.

I was thinking the same thing as I stood there watching the precision with which they run the kids through their system.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 10:44:21 pm »

As for Bounce U, if they turned one of those party rooms into a bar with one way glass for the parents, they would be on to something.

I'd be happy if they had bench seating for more than 4 people.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org