A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:00:43 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Buse  (Read 9376 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« on: August 22, 2014, 11:47:20 am »

It's getting tough just watching the train wreck that is Gary Busey. I mean I love the guy and I'm proud that he spent a large part of his youth here. But sometimes you just cringe when the man talks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2731936/Gary-Busey-monitored-24-hours-day-bosses-displaying-erratic-behaviour-Celebrity-Big-Brother.html

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 07:38:50 am »

Well if you have never watched Dancing with the Stars. This season will be a good reason to check it out. The first two weeks at least. I'm predicting that's about as long as our Tulsa boy will last.
Sure would be cool if they could somehow get G Ailard S Artain to sit in the audience while he performed. But of course the rest of the Country would have no idea the significance of the two being on a dance floor together.
Season 21 starts. Monday September 14th on channel 8.

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 01:05:15 pm »

Well Gary lasted way longer than I was expecting. He was mercifully voted off Monday night. Just listening to his ramblings during the profile and interviews after the dancing were embarrassing and cringe worthy.
Ageing has really not helped him in that area. I also noticed he is wearing a hearing aid in his left ear now.
One thing I was glad to see was his Son Jake there supporting his Father at every show.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 01:43:17 pm »

Your posts are the only reason I know this show is still on the air.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 03:08:35 pm »

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org