A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:16:56 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DQ  (Read 22526 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 05:20:04 pm »

Here is the Treat menu.

http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/Menu/Treats/

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 10:48:23 pm »

Dilly Bar!!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
zstyles
Philanthropist

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 11:22:20 am »

I hope they can make a good chocolate soda, those are the best and I find that only a few stores(DQ) when I travel have someone who has even heard of it or knows how to make it...but it kills a shake
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 01:24:09 pm »

I hope they can make a good chocolate soda, those are the best and I find that only a few stores(DQ) when I travel have someone who has even heard of it or knows how to make it...but it kills a shake

That's easy...just take a glass full of coke, and mix a cup of hershey's chocolate syrup in with it... can do that at home!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 01:26:58 pm »

That's easy...just take a glass full of coke, and mix a cup of hershey's chocolate syrup in with it... can do that at home!

Is that good?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 01:38:36 pm »

Is that good?

Try it...see if you like it.  Maybe not a cup of syrup - add to taste.  Any concoction is a matter of personal taste.  Like peanut butter and jelly versus peanut butter and mayonnaise...

Try this;  2 or 3 each, 1 lb package of little smokies.  One quart mustard.  One quart grape jelly.  Mix the mustard and jelly in a crock pot.  Add the little smokies and let them warm up good.  Eat!!  Yum!!

Just don't look at the mixture while stirring it up.  

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 01:43:11 pm »

Try this;  2 or 3 each, 1 lb package of little smokies.  One quart mustard.  One quart grape jelly.  Mix the mustard and jelly in a crock pot.  Add the little smokies and let them warm up good.  Eat!!  Yum!!

Just don't look at the mixture while stirring it up.  

If I had a quart of both on hand and little smokies, I might try that.  That situation will never occur.  I'll take your word on it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2013, 01:53:41 pm »

If I had a quart of both on hand and little smokies, I might try that.  That situation will never occur.  I'll take your word on it.

You don't cook??  Smokies are expensive, but the other stuff is about 80 cents a jar at Walmart.  Great snack for any party scenario.  Takes about 3 minutes to fix, then let it heat for an hour.  Can't get much easier....

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 01:57:22 pm »

You don't cook??  Smokies are expensive, but the other stuff is about 80 cents a jar at Walmart.  Great snack for any party scenario.  Takes about 3 minutes to fix, then let it heat for an hour.  Can't get much easier....

You and I have different definitions for "cook".
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 02:03:01 pm »

You don't cook??  Smokies are expensive, but the other stuff is about 80 cents a jar at Walmart.  Great snack for any party scenario.  Takes about 3 minutes to fix, then let it heat for an hour.  Can't get much easier....

Costs about the same as a pack of Marlboro's once it's done.  I suspect the end health results are similar as well.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
zstyles
Philanthropist

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2013, 02:13:55 pm »

You actually just use the carbonation rather than the soda, some vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup but when I have mentioned this at DQ they look like its WAY beyond their scope to just leave out the milk and put in the carbonated water...but its dang good!
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2013, 04:19:28 pm »

Costs about the same as a pack of Marlboro's once it's done.  I suspect the end health results are similar as well.

If you listen carefully while eating it in a quiet room, you can hear your arteries slamming shut!

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2013, 04:22:15 pm »

You and I have different definitions for "cook".

lol!!

Are you saying you never made a french onion dip by buying the carton at the store?  Rather than go to the trouble of buying sour cream and a packet of dried onion soup and mixing them together...

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2013, 04:35:25 pm »

lol!!

Are you saying you never made a french onion dip by buying the carton at the store?  Rather than go to the trouble of buying sour cream and a packet of dried onion soup and mixing them together...

I don't make onion dip.  (sniff of derision)

I can't even enjoy store bought mac and cheese anymore.

I'll buy a pie crust and cake mix though.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2013, 04:54:25 pm »

I don't make onion dip.  (sniff of derision)

I can't even enjoy store bought mac and cheese anymore.

I'll buy a pie crust and cake mix though.

You are taking yourself WAY too seriously...there are times when ONLY onion dip and a bag of Fritos will do!!  And a nice red wine!

Pie crust - heard a new "secret" recipe technique that is said to keep the gluton chains from forming and keep the crust flakey.  I am gonna try it this weekend, time permitting, and will let you know if it is true.  Remind me...  Sounds promising and even if it doesn't work out, the vodka will mix nicely with some orange juice....

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org