A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 08:26:50 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cam's Grocery Downtown  (Read 18330 times)
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2013, 11:33:37 am »

When I see 'sandwich shop' and downtown I fear another 11-2 restaurant. any word whether it will have reasonable hours? the other location is open six 'full' days a week. hope this new one is, too. But nearly every downtown location of existing restaurants is open less hours than the non downtown location.

Yes, they will be open into the evening. In addition to full lunch - and I hear a salad bar! - they are looking to have grab and go dinners for the downtown crowd to take home.
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2013, 02:10:22 pm »

Now that this thread is about the new location for Lambrusco'z, it probably warrants its own thread.

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=19746.0
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:16:54 pm by AngieBrumley » Logged
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2013, 02:20:02 pm »

The front door will not face south onto the parking lot.  I hope they still have at least a glass front facing the street.

Perhaps you meant "will now" instead of "will not"?

Per the Tulsa World via the thread:
"The owners have reoriented the building to hold multiple shops, instead of one large business, and the entry now faces south, Scott said."
rdj
City Father

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2013, 04:45:43 pm »

Perhaps you meant "will now" instead of "will not"?

Per the Tulsa World via the thread:
"The owners have reoriented the building to hold multiple shops, instead of one large business, and the entry now faces south, Scott said."

That is correct.  I meant it will face south.  My apologies.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org