A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:25:18 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KC Smokehouse BBQ  (Read 14309 times)
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 08:49:45 pm »

People say "hey how about opening a restaurant in that building over there"  Oh you mean the one that has had 5 restaurants in 2 years..  yeah that sounds smart.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 08:51:51 pm »

People say "hey how about opening a restaurant in that building over there"  Oh you mean the one that has had 5 restaurants in 2 years..  yeah that sounds smart.

The ex Chili's near there on 71st should never reopen.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2013, 08:42:21 am »

Growth just for the sake of growth.  No planning needed.  No forethought necessary.  Just build it and they will come.

Listening BA, Owasso, etc??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Weatherdemon
Civic Leader

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2013, 09:51:01 am »

The ex Chili's near there on 71st should never reopen.

That was a mess.
It is my understanding that the mall was supposed to allow an entrance from their lot into Chili's and that was key piece of Chili's putting that place in. Woodland reneged and Chili's was stuck with a place that was absolutely terrible to get in or out of and had to close it.
DTowner
City Father

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2013, 12:14:45 pm »

I can now scratch off KC Smokehouse from the list of places I never intend to go.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2013, 01:03:07 pm »

That was a mess.
It is my understanding that the mall was supposed to allow an entrance from their lot into Chili's and that was key piece of Chili's putting that place in. Woodland reneged and Chili's was stuck with a place that was absolutely terrible to get in or out of and had to close it.

FIFY.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Weatherdemon
Civic Leader

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2013, 02:49:20 pm »

FIFY.

LOL  Cheesy
SouthTulsaCountyDude
Activist

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2013, 08:15:49 pm »

Closed!

Did they seriously close?
joiei
City Father

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2013, 09:33:53 pm »

Yep

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org