A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:01:57 am
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Q Cuts  (Read 22688 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: November 21, 2012, 11:39:33 pm »

At 101st & Memorial (SW corner) right next to the now closed Food Pyramid. New place to take kids for haircuts. Has big screen tvs, full size arcade games (free to play), and just an all around cool joint. For those with little ones, like Captain Awesome, take them here.

http://www.facebook.com/QCuts

Oh, there's also a liquor store next door (I know this forum).
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 11:47:04 pm by guido911 » Logged

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 12:43:08 am »

Probably be a while before the Captain gets a haircut.  Thanks for the heads up though.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 09:27:39 am »

At 101st & Memorial (SW corner) right next to the now closed Food Pyramid. New place to take kids for haircuts. Has big screen tvs, full size arcade games (free to play), and just an all around cool joint. For those with little ones, like Captain Awesome, take them here.
http://www.facebook.com/QCuts
Oh, there's also a liquor store next door (I know this forum).

That liquor store has a pretty good selection of beer.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 03:26:15 pm »

That liquor store has a pretty good selection of beer.

Told ya I knew the folks in this forum... Smiley

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 04:26:41 pm »

Hadn't noticed the Food Pyramid had closed until a couple of days ago when I was headed to the Reasors.

Can someone please tear down the 71st and Sheridan Reasors? Fire, tornado, don't care... that store sucks.

Also, will probably try the hair cut place too.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 05:08:01 pm »

Can someone please tear down the 71st and Sheridan Reasors? Fire, tornado, don't care... that store sucks.

Yep. Everything about the place sucks . Location, access, parking, and yes, the store.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 09:16:53 pm »

Hadn't noticed the Food Pyramid had closed until a couple of days ago when I was headed to the Reasors.
The Food Pyramid at 81st & Yale appears to still be open.

Flood. You forgot flood. 

Grin

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 09:30:20 pm »

The Food Pyramid at 81st & Yale appears to still be open.
Flood. You forgot flood. 

Grin

Take a hell of a flood to take that building out.  I remember it when it was Price Mart.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 10:09:25 am »

Take a hell of a flood to take that building out.  I remember it when it was Price Mart.

Big flood for sure.  Probably like Noah's.  

I remember it before it was a Reasor's but I couldn't remember the name.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 10:41:51 am by Red Arrow » Logged

shadows
City Father

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 07:40:20 pm »

Flood. You forgot flood. 

We have the wagon before the horse.  The flood to clear the land will come after the low-water dams are build then there is a 100% chance it will happen.  Remember “You can dam a flowing river thinking it will cease to flow but it will flow on forever, better teach it where to go.”

Today we stand in ecstasy and view that we build today’
Tomorrow we will enter into the plea to have it torn away.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 09:20:51 pm »

We have the wagon before the horse.  The flood to clear the land will come after the low-water dams are build then there is a 100% chance it will happen.  Remember “You can dam a flowing river thinking it will cease to flow but it will flow on forever, better teach it where to go.”

Sorry Shadows but if 71st & Sheridan floods, we have a lot bigger problems than Reasor's.

tulsa_fan
Civic Leader

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 09:40:20 pm »

How are the prices?  We used to take our kids to KidzCuts, but man, $30 for a 5 minute cut was pretty tough!!!  We just took the kids to SuperCuts today . . . ut will have to check out the Q Cuts next time.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2012, 10:03:24 pm »

How are the prices?  We used to take our kids to KidzCuts, but man, $30 for a 5 minute cut was pretty tough!!!  We just took the kids to SuperCuts today . . . ut will have to check out the Q Cuts next time.

Some people will pay anything to be part of the crowd.  I am glad you are evaluating the price vs. value.

Some day folks will stop paying $20 for something worth $5.  (I am not holding my breath waiting.)

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2012, 10:27:36 pm »

Some people will pay anything to be part of the crowd.  I am glad you are evaluating the price vs. value.

Some day folks will stop paying $20 for something worth $5.  (I am not holding my breath waiting.)

I haven't gone to a hair stylist since about 1998.  A number 2 guard and my Wahl clippers is all I need.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2012, 10:07:06 am »

I haven't gone to a hair stylist since about 1998.  A number 2 guard and my Wahl clippers is all I need.

A barber shop is good enough for me.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org