A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:16:06 pm
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Neil Boortz - loser  (Read 48731 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2012, 04:05:46 pm »

You are just a fountain of joy.

My favorite "Job Cut" from that website was the closing of Gomer's Chicken in Kansas City. Of course, the owner opened a new restaurant and decided to close this location. Damn that Obama!

Power is nothing till you use it.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2012, 04:15:49 pm »

You are just a fountain of joy.

My favorite "Job Cut" from that website was the closing of Gomer's Chicken in Kansas City. Of course, the owner opened a new restaurant and decided to close this location. Damn that Obama!

Oh, he's a fountain of something, for sure...

Cheesy

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2012, 01:01:36 am »

There's one for you Red.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2012, 08:37:47 am »

I'm still irritated we lost the Golden Drumstick!!

For a gas station.....yeah, there's an improvement.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2018, 09:37:43 pm »

Heh...!!

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2018, 02:20:42 am »

Heh...!!

Wow. Revive a six year old thread for that? Seriously? That's lamer than a horse at a glue factory.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2018, 08:01:31 am »

Wow. Revive a six year old thread for that? Seriously? That's lamer than a horse at a glue factory.

Seems that BB has an issue with cyberstalking these days.  Maybe the dosage needs to be adjusted?  Stitches tightened?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2018, 09:52:21 am »

Seems that BB has an issue with cyberstalking these days.  Maybe the dosage needs to be adjusted?  Stitches tightened?

"No moderators found! "

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2018, 04:27:41 pm »

It's the methane and nitrous that he has been huffing...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2018, 07:51:24 pm »

Apparently this is a recent photo of him, a little dab will do ya.

Global Moderator
Civic Leader

« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2018, 07:33:35 am »

Thread locked.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org