A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:53:29 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Downtown Trolley Service Starts this Weekend  (Read 10429 times)
MostSeriousness
Civic Leader

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 09:07:54 am »

I had read some notes online that the disco starship aka "The Loop" was ending it's run and the trolley that previously ran was returning.

I was more in favor of a rapid circulator that ran most of the day as opposed to the limited hours pub crawl thing the loop was doing.

I believe when the BRT comes in to play, there will be a daytime downtown circulator. There should be two lines that go through downtown, but a circulator billed as 'lunch service' was in the recent vision, I believe.
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 09:41:54 am »

a regular and reliable all day circulator in downtown will be pivotal to moving away from the current (admittedly shrinking) surface parking lots and to meaningful infill.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org