A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:58:37 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bless their Hearts..................  (Read 4415 times)
GG
Philanthropist

« on: October 27, 2012, 09:46:59 pm »

Notre Dame beat ou................... bless their hearts.

Trust but verify
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 12:32:59 am »

Notre Dame beat ou................... bless their hearts.

POTFI!
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 07:57:09 am »

Chicago Sun Times described it as "running the ball down the Sooner's throat".  Sounds like that may have been accurate.  Too bad it was like that, but Notre Dame apparently has a fairly decent team this year...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 10:17:29 am »

Horrendous coaching.....
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 10:25:31 am »

Chicago Sun Times described it as "running the ball down the Sooner's throat".  Sounds like that may have been accurate.  Too bad it was like that, but Notre Dame apparently has a fairly decent team this year...

I would not describe it that way at all....

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 12:37:32 pm »

I'm usually not one to complain about officiating, but as it regards to the ghost of a holding call that brought back BellDozer's touchdown in the second, it would appear that the NFL replacement referees found jobs in the Big East referee pool...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 02:41:03 pm »

I'm usually not one to complain about officiating, but as it regards to the ghost of a holding call that brought back BellDozer's touchdown in the second, it would appear that the NFL replacement referees found jobs in the Big East referee pool...

I'm not going to to blame the loss on officiating at all either but the playing field should be level in that regard......That holding call was just plain weird....

Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 02:44:06 pm »

Say what? That was a definitive and obvious hold on that play. If the ref was guilty of anything it was fumbling his flag.

Watching Stoops complain and whine all the time and berating his players openly are the best example I can find of poor leadership.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 03:48:50 pm »

That was Chicago...really close to Notre Dame.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 04:31:06 pm »

http://www.businessinsider.com/si-manti-teo-interview-transcript-2013-1

I believe this is what happens to football players who caught the gay.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 05:36:31 pm »

Fake Dead Girlfriends got nothing on Cryan Leaf.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2264517/Former-NFL-star-Ryan-Leaf-heads-BACK-prison-kicked-drug-rehab-threatening-staff.html

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org