A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:09:49 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DirectTV  (Read 25549 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2012, 11:41:23 am »

The kind you don't want to go out in.  And snow blocks it, too, in some circumstances.

So hard rain is hail?  That makes sense.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 06:19:22 pm »

So hard rain is hail?  That makes sense.

Sometimes.  Sometimes it's just wet and painful.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Radvlad
Citizen

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 12:50:17 pm »

AT&T U-verse is awesome. The internet never goes down and their packages are the best. I have had both Cox and AT&T and AT&T is by far superior. The only thing I don't like about AT&T is that any time you call them, you will always get routed to India. You have to ask to be transferred to some one in the United States. I always do this because I believe it helps save American jobs.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2014, 02:29:44 pm »

AT&T U-verse is awesome. The internet never goes down and their packages are the best. I have had both Cox and AT&T and AT&T is by far superior. The only thing I don't like about AT&T is that any time you call them, you will always get routed to India. You have to ask to be transferred to some one in the United States. I always do this because I believe it helps save American jobs.

You're not related to Tim Huntziger are you?

AT&T can't touch Cox for internet as far as speed.  My interent has gone down maybe twice in three years with Cox, and once was due to an extended power outage that all area customers experienced.  I'll NEVER do business with AT&T again after they shafted me for DSL when I disconnected.

Plus, even if I wanted to try it, I can't get Uverse.  What good does that do?  And I don't want to try it.  I've seen too many complaints about horrible HD pixelation and the like.  I'm happy with what I have right now.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org