A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:31:54 am
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lance Armstrong Stripped  (Read 23846 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2013, 08:52:54 am »

That is awesome...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2013, 09:02:27 am »

Juan Pelota?

Good one!

I had to look that up. You guys amaze me. Still not sure where a Coffee shop fits in there, but I digress.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2013, 09:15:13 am »

I had to look that up. You guys amaze me. Still not sure where a Coffee shop fits in there, but I digress.

There is a Juan Pelota Cafe in Mellow Johnnie's Bike Shop in Austin, Tx. That is the bike shop Lance owns.  He's got a fairly decent sense of humor about only having one, apparently.

Anyone else watch the interview last night?  I suspect Tyler Hamilton was throwing beer cans at his TV.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2013, 04:35:04 pm »

Here Conan:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlTr2GSVUGg[/youtube]

When a man's right, he's right. I miss George. Nice to have him in video form though!
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2013, 05:22:10 pm »

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2013, 05:37:29 pm »

Tulsa Tough has the testers coming for their next event....if they couldn't catch Lancelot, what makes them think they can catch one of these competitors?
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2013, 08:09:51 pm »

Tulsa Tough has the testers coming for their next event....if they couldn't catch Lancelot, what makes them think they can catch one of these competitors?

Better testing procedures these days.  Supposedly.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2013, 05:33:38 am »

Uhhhh Lance had a team of doctors on his side side...

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2013, 10:17:49 am »

Uhhhh Lance had a team of doctors on his side side...

He claims the test for EPO did not exist for the first few years he used EPO.  After the initial tests were used at the Sydney games in 2000, it's been an evolving process according to WADA.  And yes, Dr. Ferrari was considered the man at helping athletes escape detection.

http://www.wada-ama.org/en/Resources/Q-and-A/EPO-Detection/

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org