A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:07:44 pm
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jerry Giordano at it again...  (Read 8586 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« on: August 21, 2012, 07:56:42 am »

Oh hell...

http://www.newson6.com/story/19328927/former-tulsa-tv-anchor-arrested-on-meth-complaint

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 08:05:05 am »

Wonder if he sh!t himself again...

Anyone remember he used to be somewhat chunky then lost a bunch of weight in a short amount of time? He’s looking mighty rough these days, that’s what the Jenny Crank diet will do to you.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 03:05:49 pm »

He was having a bad day... OSCN shows that Citibank sued him for more than $12,000 on Monday for credit card debt.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 03:10:03 pm »

Obviously, the first thing Hoss does is turn on the computer and go through the mug shots on http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/start.asp

Have you people no mercy? We have a very sick society. Quit contributing.

I'm addicted to well being... what would society be like if drugs were legal?

If this doesn't beat the sh!t outa me: http://www.ktul.com/story/19344753/40-indicted-in-meth-ring-run-from-ind-prison
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:14:14 pm by Teatownclown » Logged
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 04:07:38 pm »

Obviously, the first thing Hoss does is turn on the computer and go through the mug shots on http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/start.asp

If this doesn't beat the sh!t outa me: http://www.ktul.com/story/19344753/40-indicted-in-meth-ring-run-from-ind-prison

Actually, that's not the case.  It showed up on my FB timeline from KOTV.  Think again, Clown!

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 06:27:54 pm »

Actually, that's not the case.  It showed up on my FB timeline from KOTV.  Think again, Clown!

So sorry Hoss....my mistake. I forgot to not assume such things.

Yes, I would expect KOTV to be the first to cover it...after all, their station is the crime beat and perfect for a sick society audience...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 09:20:17 am »

Funny, I don’t recall you having any mercy for Rep. Sullivan when he checked into Betty Ford.

Selective?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 09:28:07 am »

Funny, I don’t recall you having any mercy for Rep. Sullivan when he checked into Betty Ford.

Selective?

While there is a difference between my elected congressman and a real estate broker that used to be on TV, I agree with you.

Let's hope that all those who struggle with addictive substances get help and get well.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 10:12:08 am »

Sully as a rep is exposed and
his actions reflective of an
inept congressman. Dry
drunkenness is a personality
flaw. Has something to do
with being sober.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 10:29:17 am »

While there is a difference between my elected congressman and a real estate broker that used to be on TV, I agree with you.

Let's hope that all those who struggle with addictive substances get help and get well.

Absolutely!!

And at least as important - get out of public office - especially where they have any say in spending or taxing!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 11:14:02 am »

Has something to do with being sober.

What is this sobriety thing you speak of?  Cool

Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 12:58:14 pm »

What is this sobriety thing you speak of?  Cool

Mitt's sober....and a liar. You can't believe it but his church God does.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 02:08:17 pm »

TTCU. None of this would be news if he wasn't in the public eye. Joe Blow gets a DUI. Him and his family care. Get a job like JG. You check you're privacy at the door.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2012, 03:43:41 pm »

Formally charged with meth possession today.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2015, 09:35:30 am »

Looks like he's still having problems. He was arrested at 10:30 P.M. Monday night for No D.L. No insurance and expired tag. In his mug shot. His eyes look a little bloodshot. But no alcohol related charges were filed.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org