A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:49:14 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulsa Now Buying Group  (Read 46498 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2012, 12:24:05 pm »

Should be no different than a motorhome.  I’m pretty sure she can write it.

Should be, but I get lots of lame excuses.  One of my favorites is Progressive who says that the wheels are closer together, so they won't do it because it would be too top heavy.  Like 75 kids at 100 lbs each is not gonna add 7,500 lbs above the floor level?  (I've even gone so far as to measure the wheel widths - no difference on a small sample of 4.)

Maybe you could forward this to her, or does she read all these posts?  I've talked to several, and the main ones that come to mind who brag about all the coverage they do - don't.  (Progressive, GMAC, Geico, Travelers, Foremost, Allstate, AAA.)

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2012, 01:04:04 pm »

I have several friends who ride with Team Crude.  They’ve got a diesel pusher bus they converted to a motor home and I’m pretty certain they carry insurance, I’ll see what I can find out from them.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
MrsConan
Citizen

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2012, 11:22:41 am »

Heir, I've got a couple other companies besides the ones you listed.  I will check with them and see what I can find out for you.  Thanks for asking!
MrsConan
Citizen

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2012, 11:27:12 am »

And......on a more professional note:

Type of business: Insurance  Personal, Commercial, and Health

Product or service:  Insurance

Average customer size: Doesn't matter, we'll insure everyone.Wink

Perfect customer:  All my customers are perfect.

Years in business:  12 years

Corporate office city:  Tulsa
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2012, 11:54:45 am »

OH, NO...not a more professional note!!!

You are gonna ruin the reputation of this place and the denizens therein....

I am interested.  Also, have been accumulating a group of like minded people who are also interested.  Typically don't have wrecks or any violations, but many certainly could be considered 'lunatic fringe' - at least by mainstream America.  (Think Golden Earring...?)

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2012, 12:37:58 pm »

"...another radar lover gone!"

onward...through the fog
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2012, 01:38:53 pm »

"...another radar lover gone!"

Same group, different song...

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2012, 06:18:00 pm »

OH, NO...not a more professional note!!!

You are gonna ruin the reputation of this place and the denizens therein....

Quick! Someone mention Marshalls!
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2012, 06:26:19 pm »

Finally got the homestead wired up for max internet strength everywhere. Now, back to your regularly scheduled posts. Has anyone gotten any bites?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2012, 08:10:32 pm »

Same group, different song...

Oh yeah. "I been drivin' all night, my hands wet on the wheel..."

they sound pretty close to the same song.

onward...through the fog
TSTF
Citizen

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2021, 08:18:09 pm »

We use a netgear router and have great success

https://www.tulsasecuritytaskforce.com/tulsa-security-guards-reviews
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org