A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:12:30 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan and Knopfler  (Read 5273 times)
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« on: July 18, 2012, 01:54:34 pm »

http://www.jambands.com/news/2012/07/18/bob-dylan-sets-2012-fall-dates-with-mark-knopfler/

11-02-12 BOK....too bad it's not in The Brady but looks like an areama tour....

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 02:09:49 pm »

http://www.jambands.com/news/2012/07/18/bob-dylan-sets-2012-fall-dates-with-mark-knopfler/

11-02-12 BOK....too bad it's not in The Brady but looks like an areama tour....

Surely you jest.  Dylan and Knopfler on the same card?  Legendary show.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 02:20:57 pm »

Surely you jest.  Dylan and Knopfler on the same card?  Legendary show.

20 years ago...lol
Sultans of Swang
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 04:50:49 pm »

And that dang BOK just can't draw good acts here. What a waste of tax payers money.  Grin

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 05:00:12 pm »

And that dang BOK just can't draw good acts here. What a waste of tax payers money.  Grin

Lower section show just like James Taylor tonight...7-8000 seats. Uh, civic center could do those shows. I never said the BOK could not draw big acts. DB, quit lying.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 08:33:21 am »

Lower section show just like James Taylor tonight...7-8000 seats. Uh, civic center could do those shows. I never said the BOK could not draw big acts. DB, quit lying.

TTCU. I wasn't specificly calling you out. There have been others on here that voiced their concerns that the BOK would lose money and struggle to get good not great acts to come to Lil Ol Tulsa.
Just cause you started the thread. Doesn't mean that you were targeted.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 09:03:34 am by DolfanBob » Logged

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 08:37:11 am »

TTCU. I wasn't specificly calling you out. There have been others on here that voiced their concerns that the BOK would lose money and struggle to get good not great acts to come to Lil Ol Tulsa.
Just cause you started the thred. Doesn't mean that you were targeted.

We've been lucky to have the likes of John Bolton as the GM.  His team has done an exemplary job of getting big name acts to come here.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org